Reviews for Green Looks Good On You
silver-stone2 chapter 25 . 10/9
are you going to finish this story?
lexieqrey chapter 25 . 7/9
thank god i found this story. can't believe i haven't read it before. amazing job!
mysterio-lady chapter 25 . 6/4
Love this story... Amazing... Enjoyed reading it..
Baku babe chapter 25 . 4/9
Hahaha perfect ending! What a great fic, thank you for a wonderful journey ;)
Baku babe chapter 21 . 4/8
Is it weird that despite EVERYTHING she's done I feel so mich sadness? For Regina AND Cora? My own heart aches :(
Baku babe chapter 15 . 4/8
Oh this was sweet, and I agree; there shouldn't have been a kiss now cause it's not the right time.
Also, you mentioned Emma remembering holding Henry, but she never did (it was the false memory Regina gave her when she did.)
Baku babe chapter 14 . 4/7
This was so epic I had the best time reading! Also, I love that their magic has a smell :)
Baku babe chapter 11 . 4/7
This was wonderful! THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD'VE BEEN! WITH EMMA TRUSTING REGINA! Urgh!
Lovely story
E.Elliot chapter 25 . 1/27
Man I love it!*-*
kpop1392as chapter 25 . 8/31/2016
This story was beautiful! I enjoyed reading this a lot. I was wondering whatever happened to Emma's apple charm that Regina gave her to summon her?
kpop1392as chapter 14 . 8/31/2016
I love how sassy Regina is! I laughed out loud at her comment about Snow shaking Emma lol. I also loved the Swan-Mills family joking about cooking. I am enjoying this story. I really like and appreciate reading the little fluff moments and teasing.
LucidLucifer chapter 25 . 6/3/2016
This fic is awesome! I loved every word and second of this journey. Thank you so much for sharing! ~Luc
ChinkinArmour11 chapter 22 . 1/30/2016
Again, late but cuz u asked *huffs in annoyance* I suppose Lily was my favorite episode of Once ;-) Great writing as usual. (I wish there was a thumbs up emoji... but u get the gist.) (-:
ChinkinArmour11 chapter 20 . 1/30/2016
I know this is late but my fav color is anything that's calming at the moment I guess... idk, but thanks for asking! Oh! and ur writing's really good.