Reviews for Green Looks Good On You
Loved the story. Thank you
Her Exellency chapter 25 . 12/2/2017
The ending/ last line
silver-stone2 chapter 25 . 10/9/2017
are you going to finish this story?
lexieqrey chapter 25 . 7/9/2017
thank god i found this story. can't believe i haven't read it before. amazing job!
mysterio-lady chapter 25 . 6/4/2017
Love this story... Amazing... Enjoyed reading it..
Baku babe chapter 25 . 4/9/2017
Hahaha perfect ending! What a great fic, thank you for a wonderful journey ;)
Baku babe chapter 21 . 4/8/2017
Is it weird that despite EVERYTHING she's done I feel so mich sadness? For Regina AND Cora? My own heart aches :(
Baku babe chapter 15 . 4/8/2017
Oh this was sweet, and I agree; there shouldn't have been a kiss now cause it's not the right time.
Also, you mentioned Emma remembering holding Henry, but she never did (it was the false memory Regina gave her when she did.)
Baku babe chapter 14 . 4/7/2017
This was so epic I had the best time reading! Also, I love that their magic has a smell :)
Baku babe chapter 11 . 4/7/2017
This was wonderful! THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD'VE BEEN! WITH EMMA TRUSTING REGINA! Urgh!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/5/2017
Lovely story
E.Elliot chapter 25 . 1/27/2017
Man I love it!*-*
kpop1392as chapter 25 . 8/31/2016
This story was beautiful! I enjoyed reading this a lot. I was wondering whatever happened to Emma's apple charm that Regina gave her to summon her?
kpop1392as chapter 14 . 8/31/2016
I love how sassy Regina is! I laughed out loud at her comment about Snow shaking Emma lol. I also loved the Swan-Mills family joking about cooking. I am enjoying this story. I really like and appreciate reading the little fluff moments and teasing.
LucidLucifer chapter 25 . 6/3/2016
This fic is awesome! I loved every word and second of this journey. Thank you so much for sharing! ~Luc