Reviews for Shark Bait
M0rt1s chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I was very very confused at the last part. Who the hell is Jackson? When did he disappear? Why? What effect did it have? Honestly I only have trouble with this part because I haven't read the books, but you should do as I said in your last story and try to include some background. Elaborate. I actually did love it though. You gave Matilda, some character, which of course a part of writing a story. But but but… Man everything that is bad with this story is just because of background info… Maybe I should just read the books eh? Anyways. Good job, I think you did fantastic, with the accents and all. Impressive you did this when you were younger.
MWCFTW chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Okay I agree with you on the sequelkilling it thing but I literally am dying to know what happens next! This was an amazing fic great job - we need more fics like this!
Now back to my screaming:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Gemstone1225 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I LOVE this story too bad you arent doing a sequel but awesome story!
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Very good job! This was awsome!
Gemstone1225 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Type your review here...
wobbuffet the third chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Yessssss. Matilda is so hardcore. This fic is beautiful, and I love the reference to book three. And the way Brett is the leader of Jackson's old crew- that was a good idea.
Ophelia Claire chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Don't even get me started on iPod writing...it really is such a pain! I really enjoyed this, though. I always wondered why they threw Matilda overboard, so great backstory!
Absense chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Dead. I am dead. From the thought you put into this AU, and the epicness that is pirate!Matilda, and interesting contrast in the nicknames Shark Bait and Mermaid, and that Matilda apparently isn't on good terms with her teammates in this universe, and the mystery in why Brett would even want Matilda, let alone call her "Mermaid", and I didn't know you could write this well, and I am dead.