Reviews for The Goose Girl: A Teen Titans Fairy Tale
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Oooooo yay!
BBxRae forever chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Awesome please continue I am a big fan of BBxRae so keep up the good work my dear.
CowabungaBooyakasha chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Great chappy! Haha I can't wait to see (or read) the look on the queen's face when she sees Tara in the tiara and Raven in the apron XD Is it me or did that kinda rhyme?
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! Oooooh Tara's going to kick a royal butt kicking from Raven's mother! The anticipation is unbearable!
Anna chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
The Queen's expected arrival to Nol has put Tara and Raven in a pickle. I love your take on The Goose Girl. I can't wait to see if they will try to keep Arella away or how they will cope if she comes to Nol.
Elsie chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
That fainting thing seems to have become a habit...and should I take notice of the magic flowers, or are they just a really cool and relatively harmless feature? Poor Beast Boy is going to be so confused near the end of things with all the court deceptions around here! And it won't be easy on Raven trying to rescue someone increasingly trigger-happy by this time (yes, still cannot suppress the Terra Feels). Thanks for posting!
K-star chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Wow. Just, Wow. HOW COULD SHE BE SO STUPID! it is a well known fact: you can't pose as a princess and get away with it. Love the story KIU!
Gweneveire chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
AAAAHHHH! What a turn of events! I finally read the goose girl yet I still have no idea how this will play out! Please continue the excellent work! I am always eager for Sunday to roll around!
BBxRae forever chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
I love your work please continue
CowabungaBooyakasha chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
Another awesome chapter! Yep, Raven's mood swings can be scary... OMG imagine Raven PREGNANT! O.O
Anna chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Yep, I read that BB is going to try to woo Raven after a dating site pairs them off! I'm happy they are acknowledging the ship as well, the New 52 comics make Raven too evil, and Gar is red.
I've read a lot of fics, and I have to say there are not many writers that update their story weekly. Most authors post updates sporadically. I've had read fics that seem to go months and in some cases years without an update. Thank you for updating consistently, I know that it is not always easy to stick to a schedule, so posting a story a few days late is nothing to feel bad about. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Elsie chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Kori can be an intimidating authoritarian, but seems to need backup to follow through; her temper is there, but it takes a whole lot to keep up a grudge from her. She's pretty wise in that respect, even if she can appear to be weak-willed with some high-strung situations (yeah...warrior-princess, remember? Not likely).
It'd be terrible if Raven slipped with control due to mounting tensions, the Titans nearly getting hit by it until she turned it back on herself. She'd be miserable and despondent, they'd have the typical reaction until something else brings up the fact that it just stopped. And if word got to the royals...huh, something to be said when fanfiction begets another fanfiction. Congratulations.
Not sure if Raven...-Tara (just, the one with the purple hair!) will avoid them a bit more or not, or if she comes across others in the castle anytime soon. Thanks for posting.
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I was really glad I found your fanfic! When I was little, the Goose Girl was my all the time favorite story. I guess I was a bit odd for little seven-year-old to you wanting that story, but LOL I still like it. I'm positive I'll like your fanfic just as much!
moreorlessanonymous chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
First, I've been obsessed with the Grimm brothers (and Titans) for a ridiculously long time, and I'm really enjoying the way you're handling the blend. I am also loving the way that you handle the Raven/Beast Boy/ Terra situation, and can't wait to see that unfold more. I guess I'm just really excited in general. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
This is very well writen I love your work.
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »