Reviews for The Goose Girl: A Teen Titans Fairy Tale
moreorlessanonymous chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
OH MY GOSH I AM SO HAPY THIS IS BACK! That said, I don't really want to wait that long again, so I am also very happy about that! This is really great though. Good seeing the characters your way again, and can't wait to see the others. Garfield's still great, and Jules and Wally are especially cute in this one (though I don't remember how they both got quite so scared). I'm excited to see everyone else and THIER INTERACTIONS WITH EACH OTHER. I guess I just have a lot of feelings. Welcome back though, friend! Seriously.
JasonVUK chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
So this is how Kori gets the universes 'starbolts' :o then maybe Garfield will be cursed as a Werewolf? That'd be sort of cool :3 I was worried there. I wouldn't be surprised if Kori tries to burn Raven :o for all the anger she feels.

And Gar you poor soul. :c You are MY hero -hugs Gar-
JasonVUK chapter 18 . 5/12/2014
8O What the hell has happened to Kori? Has she been set on fire? And Raven seriously, screw you, it's gunna take A LOT to make me like Raven at this point. 8C
JasonVUK chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
Yeah I agree with Vic, those two have to stop using Garfield, right now HE feels like the real hero here and he doesn't even have any powers.
JasonVUK chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
:I Damn it Raven, curse or not I'm finding it hard to like you. And finding it real easy to like Garfield.
JasonVUK chapter 14 . 5/12/2014
Damn it. Things are like _ suffocating! the tension is high. no one trusts Raven, hell even now I think she could have handled it better.

I don't trust the prince, Tara's a bitch. The only people I trust are gar and his friends, Juliana and Wally :I
JasonVUK chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
:I And i can see everything begin to crumble down.

Q_Q Poor gar everyone is leaving him out!
JasonVUK chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
:O Uh oh :c and poor Gar 8O will The Beast be in this? :o

:-) This is really a great story XD so great!
JasonVUK chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
:I Aaaannnnnd the sudden realisation that Garfield is right.
JasonVUK chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
:O Oh god this is bad! 8C And Raven GOD!

Garfield though DOES actually put up a good point that COULD have been feasible. :o
JasonVUK chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
:o Ooohh Gar stuck up to Raven. :D Nice one :D more capable than he looks :3

:o but why did the voices quieten when she looked at him, curious 8O
JasonVUK chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
Oh shit! :I It's about to hit the fan.
JasonVUK chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
So o.o lies and manipulating a poor defenseless hat :c and poor Gar. Everyone picks on him.
JasonVUK chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
:o Will Malchior know Tara isn't really Raven? 8O oh my god!

:3 And Raven is already loosening up X3 sweet!
Annatheavidreader chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
It was worth the wait. Great chapter, when will Victor be reassured and Richard and Kori told that Garfield is safe? I really don't trust Malchior's motives for marrying Raven, he seems obsessed with her power. This story has deviated greatly from its inspiration, so I'm not sure what to expect and how it will end in BBRae. Can't wait to find out and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! (I love Frozen as well, but I'm a bigger Teen Titans fan, so next time you hear or see "conceal, don't feel" think of Raven first. She practically coined that motto way before Elsa. :) But to be serious, feel free to write whatever your muse inspires you to write. I don't mind waiting for chapters as long as I know they will be finished someday.)
233 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »