Reviews for The Goose Girl: A Teen Titans Fairy Tale
Butterfree chapter 18 . 11/10/2013
This story...kept me up until 3am when I have an 8am class the next day, way to go!

In all seriousness though, thank you so much for the amazing read. I abolustely loved the dynamics between the characters, ranging from Raven to even Wally who's only appeared two or three times, all of it was great. The plot, oh the plot, you didn't miss a single beat of it. I see so many authors where after reading just a chapter, you can tell they have no idea where anything is going. This story though, I can tell if not at least planned amazingly, is in very capable hands.

My only gripe was that I found the characters a bit too confrontational. It was to the point of OOCness, but in the period where murder is justified just because people who are born a certain way want it, I can sort of understand why everyone would be more uptight. Just keep in mind though, the Teen Titans rarely pried into each others' pasts or got mad at each other for not revealing them. It just seemed completely out of line for Beast Boy and Starfire of all people to become so irritable rather than understanding when Raven didn't talk. Maybe it's OOC because BB and Starfire just aren't the bitter antagonists types. But it's not just them. Either way, it feels off. I get that most were necessary confrontations yet it just seemed that you had your characters fighting 80% of the time. Including maybe some lighter fluffy scenes here and there would balance all of this drama nicely.

Other than that, seriously great story you have here. Thank you for the read once more and good luck writting!

Queenie Leung
Butterfree chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
The way you write Starfire is amazing. Most people make her into such an airhead, but you can really see here how when she gets sick of people's crap she can put her foot down and scare that supposed crap out of you.
Butterfree chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
Raven cracking a joke is always a treat. You have that part of her personality down really well.

Butterfree chapter 5 . 11/10/2013

Butterfree chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
I remember bits and pieces of reading about the goose girl when I was visiting my family doctor's office. I like how you included so much depth into Tara's role in how she decided to bribe Raven instead of killing her. That was always something that wasn't given much thought in the actual fairytale; at least the version that I read.

Butterfree chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I think this is going great so far. Thank you so much for doing some Tara bashing without outright making her into some tool for BB and Raven to get together or something.

shinobinaraku chapter 18 . 11/3/2013
You did not just...
My brain is not working anymore.

I love the end of this chapter! I'm a first time reader, and this has been a wonderfully intricate plot, with none of the hard to read convoluted stuff.

Update soon!
kitsunelullaby chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
Ablaze! oh no! Quick Raven, transport Kori.
i love how Raven answered the questions, it helps that she practiced so much at not having facial expressions.

ya for Halloween (my favorite Holiday).
kitsunelullaby chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
my hands raised :)
kitsunelullaby chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
she's ganna kidnap BB?! wow
kitsunelullaby chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
hehe Tara and Raven got caught :)
kitsunelullaby chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
hehe she was caught. you can't trick a mage when it comes to powers :)
kitsunelullaby chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
love how you made them panic (although i should have seen this coming case the Queen knew Raven wasn't going to except, and there for knew something was wrong)
kitsunelullaby chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
i like the way you did this chapter, it flows very well.
kitsunelullaby chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
that's one way to convince yourself of what your princess wants
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »