Reviews for Sterek: The Rejection
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 12 . 1/7/2016
Woah, I did not see that ending coming. Omg what is going on with Stiles. This story was good, I enjoyed reading it. Can't wait to read the next installment.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 11 . 1/7/2016
Great chapter. Derek finally confessed his feelings to stiles. The skin walker is dead. Yay they found Danny, I hope their able to save him.
cezare87 chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
•YAAAAAAAS! It's official! They're mates!

Here's my issue, tho...No one knows Stiles' a Siren save dead Dante and the Druids right? So Derek's an alpha who bit Siren Stiles...is Stiles ceasing because his body is trying to coop w/having two supernatural presences in it? Guess I'll find out in next chapter.
GoddessDana chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
Really great chapter... I cannot wait to see what happen next
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
I absolutely love this story! I really hope that there is more. Thanks. :)
isabel0502 chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
What happened? Update?
GoddessDana chapter 11 . 4/3/2015
Love this fic... Please when will you update?
NellDestiel2 chapter 11 . 3/26/2015
Do you think your going to update this anything soon?
carol.mullins.509 chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Really looking forward to the next update. Good story.
Holly chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Oh my gosh! What happens!? I need to know what happens! Please update soon! Pretty please!
ValerieArgent16 chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
Love it! More chapters please...!
AlwaysSalvatore chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
I love this story! Please please please write fast! It's like a drug! Srsly i really liked it, you're so talented
cezare87 chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
DUUUUDE! Homie! BRODIE! Bruh!

I'm mad/glad that Stiles FINALLY told Scott (however unintentional) about him being mated to Derek. Derek is gonna be piiiiiiised! I'm glad Isaac made a bridge away from judgement. Nice, unscarfly move, Isaac! I'm sure Jackson told Lydia and I kinda miss Sciles. Scott & Stiles need to have an isolated convo about the Sterek relationship and Rekindling their Sciles bromance interrupted.

Speaking nigh "romance interrupted," I'm happy ¿Stuby/Rubiles? got to catch up. That was cute. She still fancies Stiles, doesn't she? Makes me wish there was a Sterica moment somewhere. The cuteness.

I found it cute that Parrish was the one watching over Stiles. Did he volunteer. I'm glad they chilled a bit and that Stiles found him cool/attractive. More please. You know I already ship them, right. Since before that Eichen House ¿Stilish/Starrish? ¿Stordan?

I'm gonna pretend he's Stiles' new guardian angel/person of minuscule interest.

I kinda like Haven, now. Sure she's still keeping shit from Stiles but at least we know what her motives are and interests lie. Touching and sweet. Poor Alexander but she better NOT hurt PapaStilinski in her process! I'm worried for Toby. I hope he is or will be ok.

OMG! STANNY! Oh how I've waited for that. Actually, I was hoping they'd bang, then I remembered Stiles was a virgin and this is STEREK! I mean, how cute was Stanny when they used to chill? I liked them together. I actually wanted Stiles to tell Danny about what happened between him and Derek, too. At the same time I understand where Stiles is coming from. I know if Stiles wasn't mated with Derek, he'd get with Danny. I hope Stiles gets to tell Danny that. I almost thought Danny was a werewolf. It wasn't confirmed so I'll continue thinking Danny cringed bc he felt rejected.

So...I'm STILL confused about what Stiles might be turning into. I'm thinking Siren but Idky bc I yet can't justify it. So...lol. I mean, he hummed his moms tune w/I think Boyd, definitely Derek, and now Jackson...and look what happened. Maybe he's a fury...lol. Jkjkjk. I'm mad/glad Stiles dropped the supernatural bomb on his dad and proved it but poor Papa Stilinski...

-P.S- I'm SOOO sorry my review is just the longest...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Are you gonna finish it?
ChillMeOut chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
Oh please make another chapter? Oh please oh please oh please?!