Reviews for Minority Report - The Remix
JoJo Jones chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Oh my gosh! this is absolutely hilarious! I don't have enough time to finish it tonight but i definately will tomorrow. I have to say that, as a colin fangirl myself, he was not in this movie nearly enough! You're sense of humor is great, my only minor correction is that the guy's name is Jad, not Jed. Like i said, it's minor but just in case you wanted to know.
wellduh chapter 8 . 10/26/2003

You have an unhealthy obsession with Colin, don't you?
Nenna chapter 8 . 9/7/2003
Excellent! I'm LMAO with every chapter!
Merrie chapter 8 . 5/25/2003
Absolutely faboulous story! I love it! It's hillarious and I'm so glad you're continuing it! Minority Report is definitely one of my favorite movies and as for Colin, well, who couldn't go for Colin?

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I love your story and hope to see a new chapter soon! Keep up the great work!

Aphy chapter 8 . 5/23/2003
_ Yay! You finally updated! And it was worth the wait. I love the comments by Gideon; they're so amusing.

Hope you update just a little sooner this time.

Conookie chapter 8 . 5/23/2003
Oh my goodness, this is hysterical! And I love the fact that Colin is in it so much more, 'cause, man, he is really hot. I'd chew off my left arm if he'd have me. But enough about that.

You are so funny when it comes to the one-liners.

MALE AUDIENCE:: Did someone say sex?

BOYS:: Whoa, far out! Eyeballs rock!

EYEBALL:: *whimpers* Why do I feel so used?

Ah, I laughed.. so hard. Thanks, you made my day.
The Bookbinder's Daughter chapter 8 . 5/22/2003
GLEE! You finally updated, and it was well worth the wait! I love this fic, particularly all of the severely under-appreciated Gideon's cameos (who doesn't love TBN? Find me one person who hates him.) I love Spielberg defending his film ('It is not conveniently located. Buildings have doors. That is a building he just went into via a door.' - that's the best line in the entire fic -;'It isn't ... ah what the heck, I need to have a word with my location managers.'). And, of course, I love sexy Colin ('Yes, adore me, I'm used to it.').

I have a couple of comments on previous chapters that I forgot to mention in my last review. First, I'd like to thank you for the Witwer/Agatha reference in the second chapter. (YAY! W/A-ness! I'm a raving W/A 'shipper, although I'm not really sure why.) Seeing Witer/Agatha overtones in a fic always makes my day...Thank you.

Secondly, in the seventh chapter, when all of the Tom/Colin/Orlando fangirls were bickering over who was sexier...where on earth were the Jude Law fangirls? Were we all asleep? Temporarily dead? Stuck in traffic?

*sigh* Oh well. I suppose it's a minor complaint, and it's the only one I have with this wonderful parody. Continue, and update soon!
The Phantom chapter 8 . 5/22/2003
I LOVE this story. Another long wait between updates! But it's all good. Seriously.

The ever-resourceful Gideon had me cracking up again. I love the way you have him popping up in the weirdest situations. Makes me feel special.

Quick! Everyone go see 'Holes'! It has TBN in it! Except he gets hit in the head with a shovel... that made me sad...

Anyway... Love Tom, love Colin, love the whole gang... 'OOps! Clumsy little me!', lol...

~ Phantom
AngelBloom chapter 7 . 4/25/2003
HILARIOUS! I am in awe of this fic's hilarious hilariousness, Oh Almighty One! By far the best Minority Report parody fic I've read.

Oh, and I can't tell you how excited I, as a raving, rabid Orli fan girl, was to see Orlando Bloom making a cameo. It was rather pathetic, actually. Anyway...

Elizabeth chapter 7 . 3/16/2003
Great story...really funny! I love it. please update it soon though. we've been waiting for the next chapter for a while!
Aus Delphinus chapter 7 . 3/15/2003
Great stuff! But I want more referneces to other movies, I love that stuff. Like you should have Tom Cruise when he's defending himself cry out "You can't handle the truth!" And when Colin Farrell's chasing him you should have him repeating "everything is a test, everything is a test." And when Tom thinks he's safe for now, you should have him taking off that imfamous scene from 'Risky Business'. But that's just me.

Keep up the good work!
Me chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
LOVE the so funny. keep the updates coming. im really anticipating the next chapter. i dont know how much longer i can wait. hurry up!
The Bookbinder's Daughter chapter 7 . 3/10/2003
This is one of the best Minority Report fanfics I've been able to find, and one of those rare parodies that actually succeeds in being FUNNY.

Favorite Parts:

LARA:: I divorced Tom not because he was a neurotic twisted psychopath who lost our son, but because I'm the neurotic twisted psychopath.

DR. SOLOMON:: Enough chitter-chatter. I shall now take you through the procedure of this operation. Basically, I shall strap you down to this chair, and you will be sung to sleep by Gideon's rendition of "A Random Swedish Song". Then, these little metal things will pry out your eyeball completely, and I shall replace them with some eyes that belonged to a now blind man wandering around Washington with $50 in his wallet. It's as simple as that.

TOM:: What are you going to do with my eyeballs?

DR. SOLOMON:: Throw them away probably. Or transfer them into some unsuspecting person. Why?

TOM:: *sneezes . underwater*

SPIDER #1:: Bless you.

Every chapter gets better and up the good work! (I'm looking forward to what you come up with for dealing with the Death Incident involving poor Colin.)

(By the way, not that you need to know, but the random henchman and henchwoman's names are Jeff Knott and Evanna, respectively.)
cynical chapter 6 . 2/18/2003
this is fabulous, just absolutely fabulous.

and the random necklace is a saint medal. It looked like probably saint michael or christopher or something. A friend of mine has one. Catholics used to wear them. Like good luck charms, but more religious.

ISN'T THAT SEXY! AH! I can't wait to see how you write the death damn death scene I've watched in a long time.

It's about time somebody wore a double-breasted pinstriped suit in a movie. I love colin farrell. whoo.
spadesjade chapter 7 . 2/13/2003
Yay! An update at last! I was worried that you had abandoned poor Colin! (sniff)

Thank you for leaving all the snot out of the eyeball scene. I skip over that one every single time on the DVD.

I still think this fanfic needs more Colin. More Colin! More Colin! (slams keyboard until the C-O-L-I-N all fall out.) Oops.

Update again soon!