Reviews for Lost For Love
TeamDeath chapter 31 . 8/17
Loved it and wish it continued
Harry riddle 16 chapter 3 . 8/9
Oh my god its kira now all we need is a death note and ryuk
Mysterious Pureblood chapter 31 . 8/4
Hello Queen Mimi,
If you are going to discontinue Lost for Love, can I adopt the story? If I can, please PM me and send the original Chapters 1~30. Your story Lost for Love is a masterpiece, and I feel the plot bunny would just be neglected if I was to restarted the story. I simply cannot imagine LfL without the parts you created. I have also PMed you, the same message, too.

Sincerely,
Mysterious Pureblood
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 1 . 7/26
I LOVE Harry/Tom AND LOVE harry having a twin brother who's proclaimed the bwl AND LOVE Harry having magical creature blood so it ticks all my boxes! Can't WAIT to read ;)
AkumaNoKoori chapter 10 . 7/22
immortality?
Unbelievable Chi chapter 31 . 7/21
I really love this story Ms/Mr. Author. I'm sorry that you keep hitting mind blocks and think the chapters you write are trash. I think anything you write would be amazing. I hope you update this story, but if you discontinue I would understand.
NaruhinaFan13149 chapter 31 . 7/11
This was such a beautiful story!
Have you had any luck with plan A yet? Anyway, I'm loving your story.

Jenlumos71
chloe.callebaut9999 chapter 31 . 5/30
Please update !
Love the story
YoChicken chapter 6 . 5/9
…Harry is going to abandon Alex alone at the Dursley's? That seems totally out of character.

Also, you say that Alex has ties to Narcissa through Dorea, but they're too far away… but honestly, far away ties are better than no ties at all like Dumbledore! (why is he their guardian anyway?) never mind the fact that no court would want to separate two twins if there's the option not to!

Also, I don't get why Harry hides what he is when everyone knows anyway?
ApplJouse chapter 1 . 3/30
It's very disappointing that this is on hiatus, because it has a very strong beginning. Good job.
Shetan20 chapter 31 . 3/29
Thankyou for a marvellous story..
snakesonthehead chapter 21 . 3/27
q0
gabrielatsuki chapter 31 . 12/23/2015
I am so sad. Continue please!
1,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »