Reviews for Lost For Love
Penguinvamp4245 chapter 31 . 6/28
Noooo please continue it was good so far...
Sarah132cs chapter 21 . 6/14
I wanted him to buy all 3 houses!
they are all very nice. and I like them all 3 of them.
Sarah132cs chapter 3 . 6/13
you keep saying 2 snakes but he got 3 that I read in the start of the chapter 2 girls and a boy! but you only named 2 of them the boy and a girl! what about the other girl?
ash chapter 31 . 6/10
I like this book so far and really like it please continue it
Lil.Pantera chapter 14 . 6/8
When I read fanfics as good as these my friends comment on how my face lights up and I smile. This story is one of my favs but the button won't click!
cdgnerd1 chapter 1 . 6/5
Absolutely love this story. The time put into you work doesnt go unnoticed. I love the humor that is mixed in with the tense atmosphere and the relation between harry and marvolvo. That harry doesnt immediatly submit makes it much more realistic. Thanks for the time spent to gice us this lively peice. Still reading and .to finish.
Should you have spare time id live to see and harry lucius peice! If not no bigz but i absolutly love your writing style.
Lord Mushie chapter 30 . 5/10
You know, if you came back to this and In the End now you might be able to continue them? Just a thought. I'd love to see this fic continued.
Vitiosus Mortem chapter 31 . 4/21
hm. don't quit this story please. how about trying to get his brother to the forest and have something happening the harry has to protect him. in this way he will earn a little more trust from his brother.
Anonymous chapter 31 . 4/9
WHY?
John Hurt chapter 1 . 4/6
sehr gut
John Hurt chapter 31 . 4/6
Just skip to Summer term, or Voldie's ritual thingy.
John Hurt chapter 23 . 4/6
Omg, Hermione is so annoying.
John Hurt chapter 9 . 4/6
Omg, I loled so hard at the Malfoy bit.
I don't think Narcissa's supposed to be that OOC in public.
anastasia chapter 31 . 3/31
Ur story was awesome! Can u plz make a chapter bout what would happen to them?
1,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »