Reviews for Lost For Love
supergirl superman chapter 31 . 1/18
please finish this is great
Puppypile23 chapter 1 . 8/4/2019
please continue this is really good
itachi.naruto47 chapter 31 . 7/3/2019
I hope you continue this story sometime and I can’t wait to read more.
Hadrian chapter 7 . 6/23/2019
I never thought someone would refer to Tom Riddle as Tommy-boy. Also my friend has so many nicknames for me including Tommy, Charlie, and Doll. I don't know where it came from but every time we hangout she calls me one of the three, usually Doll.
Dawn Nightshade chapter 31 . 3/1/2019
Can u adopt this story out please
North of the North chapter 31 . 12/16/2018
Oh my gosh, please please please come back and update this. I do not care about quality. I love your writing and really hope you will finish this story
North of the North chapter 28 . 12/16/2018
Didn't they need to kill Lockhart to help make Tom a body? And didn't Harry already find the Room of Requirement?
acetwolf94 chapter 31 . 11/29/2018
This story is GOOD! I enjoy reading it! I really hope you reconsider and continue to add more!
XThe FaerieX chapter 31 . 9/26/2018
why not hand it off to someone?
Spudzmom chapter 13 . 7/6/2018
It's 'hand-me-down' clothes, not handy-down. You are referencing clothes that have been worn by someone and when they no longer fit, are then handed down, traditionally to a younger sibling, thus the term hand-me-downs.
Dawn Nightshade chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
Could u just put the story up for adoption
hi chapter 31 . 5/11/2018
U NEED TO WRITE MORE
IceShadow-HP chapter 31 . 3/7/2018
Please write more...don't worry about the negative comments or what..it's your story if they don't want it then don't read it..
Finish this pleaseeee
Aaron chapter 10 . 1/28/2018
I like the story so far but I can't help but feel that Harry has almost completely abandoned his brother for no real reason which seems strange after spending the first eleven years of their life together and with how you described a lamia.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/19/2017