Reviews for Pull the Wool Over My Eyes
Sam-and-Sherlock-in-the-TARDIS chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was actually the best happy Les Mis fanfic that I have ever read and it just makes me want to bake you cookies because your writing is flawless. So much happiness and fake angst and the pairings were beautiful. Your Courfeyrac was the best Courf I've ever seen and his last series of texts was brilliant. I just love this a lot, okay?
buckyybarnes chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
THIS IS SO DISGUSTINGLY CUTE I WANT TO DIE A LITTLE BIT

ILY
Bardess Akila chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I really love your Enjolras/Grantaire fics... like too much to be healthy. I almost never read fics rated T but... your other one was so amazing that I had to read this one. I'd love you forever if you wrote more, but even if you don't, I truly enjoyed this one. And I'm insanely picky about fics.

Thanks. 3
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I loved this! Everything was perfect about it!
AnOdeToPedro chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
E/R is just... Perfection. You totally captured it. Perfectly. And Jehan, Courfeyrac, Combeferre, and everyone! Totally in character in my opinion. Loved this so much. Only reason I'm not favoriting is 'cause my friend would kill me... We kinda co-op. Kinda. And this wouldn't be 'pure' whatever that is. Psh. Keep it up mon ami!
-R
BookHunter chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
NICE FIC BRO.

Look how supportive I am 8D
Darci the Thespian chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
A tale of two cities reference! Yes! and Enjolras is actually a republican. Also, Courfeyrac's "You can't sink my ship!" is hilarious.
ZombieExterminationSpecialist chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I literally just died...this was awesome!
Mr. Pontmercy chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
My god. This is perhaps the best Les Mis fanfic I've read in a while, and believe me, I've read A LOT. The humor is spot on and appropriate with the pacing. I swear, you are amazing when it comes to being funny (especially when you try to imply dirty things and it comes out awkwardly hilarious). The character development was surprisingly well thought out as well. I loved Enjolras and Grantaire. You've gained in me an ardent follower. I'll be expecting great things from you in the future! :)
ReadrOfBooks chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
holy shit you posted a thing

your writing has improved a lot since Nico's Man Diary, congrats :)