Reviews for Girl-to-Boy
Cheeno chapter 20 . 6/24
Loved the story! So fun first half, and thrilling second half :)
guess who chapter 20 . 6/13
This is 1 fic I keep re-reading! Its 1 of my most favorites! Plz don't EVER! delete this story! Paul is slightly ooc, but I love this soooo much! Cantwait to c what u will write nxt!)
king.kelly2014 chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
Absolutely loved this story! It kept me in suspense and mad me smile and giggle a lot while reading it. :)
Siren of Lamia chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
That was honestly the best story I have read in a while. I loved it so much. Keep up the food work!
xBandanaRosesx chapter 20 . 10/24/2014
This was an AMAZING story! I loved the idea of May disguising herself as a boy! What a great idea! Definitely one of my favourite stories ever! )
FlaretheVulpix chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
Guest chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
I love this story it was AWESOME!
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
Aw! That was truly amazing! Really incredible! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
Need-For-Sleep chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
O MY GOD! That was a beautiful story! Just unbearably sweet! Just... ugh! I can't take all of this cuteness! *in case you didn't notice, I really liked it*
Thegreypoet chapter 20 . 5/12/2014
LadySilentEagle. This was a wonderful story, despite the elements of gayness in it (to which I am strongly opposed, for the Word of my Lord does not allow it.) you are a good writer, and I truly enjoyed your story. Thank you.
Lapiz14 chapter 20 . 4/11/2014
sooo awsum..!
LOved IT !
MayXDrewForever chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
three words for you: That was fantastic!
xMyxHappyxEndingx chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
Majorelle chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
Okay, okay, I just cannot sit by and watch this happen.

I frankly have to say that I'm getting sick of how some people are getting a tickle up their asses to say LadySilentEagle's FIRST story was "mediocre", "cliche", "predictable" and "boring". Yes, I will not be the first to admit that she could improve, but not everyone's writing style is perfect, and somewhere in the future she will have improved tremendously. She is new to writing here, so it's not a bad to thing to give her a good pat on the back and words of praise. Especially since this was her FIRST story.

My first Contestshipping story was unbelievably cliche and no one chewed my head off or critiqued the crap out of it. Now, since I am not the author here, I am not going to point fingers and yell. But what I will say is: LadySilentEagle is a wonderful writer. Her style is great, and while I will admit that she has faults in her writing, she can ALWAYS improve. She can always improve her characterization and her plot, and I believe she will. Just not on this story. Her first story.

All I'm saying is cut her some slack. She could probably write better than all of you, better than me (lol everyone's better than me XD). But it is wrong when people just go out and say all those things and at the end say "I just want you to improve," BS!
CitySkyline chapter 20 . 10/7/2013
Ok. I'm just gonna go ahead and say this. This was really, really cliche. The most cliche of all the cliche CS stories (Okay not really, but for emphasis I'm saying this.) Paul was suuuper OOC, but I liked his nice side a little. Maybe it's just me. Drew also, I feel he wasn't nearly obnoxious enough.

Also, another bone that I have to pick is the super long loving confessions of love, which seemed really over the top. Anyway, more on characterisation. Ash, Dawn and Misty were all great. May was different, but in a good way-I liked the cool, spunky May you brought out.

The plot twists were admittedly mediocre but it wasn't a bad read. I did like the slow development of May and Drew's relationship, but the other's not so much. It was all love at first sight, perfect pairings. I was like c'mon, where's all the action? Some more love complications and less dying people complications would've been interesting. I found the perfect relationships incredibly unrealistic.

I liked how the guys interacted with each other, their friendship was pretty well written. However, I feel like your writing could be improved with a lot of practice-which I noticed nearing the end of your fic. At the beginning, it seemed a little rushed but it was nice to see you putting out longer chapters.

I'm gonna say that this review was a little harsh, and probably not the '10/10 AWSUM READ' everyone else most likely gave you. But hey, I'm ballsy. And I wanted to give you my honest opinion so that you can improve in the future. I admire your commitment, though.

Hmm...a rating...I'll say 6/10. Somewhat average, but you have potential.

Post script-posting this from non-anon because I'm not a pussy.