Reviews for The Exception To All My Rules
Michiyuki-sama chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
For a first time this was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
no way this is wery good kep it up :D
RedWolf Lover chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
why were you ashamed? i think it was good. at least it had somewhat of a plot.
undertaker.chick chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Why disturbed? It was fantastic! I loved it so much :D definitely write more one shots ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I liked it
Elizabeth Kirkland the 3rd chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Do not be ashamed. This is perfect. I love the story and how you wrote it. I give you props madam or Sir.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wow this was a suprzingly good sasodei the best iv read in a while (btw I'm on a phone so please exscuse any spelling mistakes)
teengrl2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Don't hide with shame this was an amazing story. Well written and made you never want took stop reading it. I absolutely loved could be a chapter story because of how open it was left.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Lol. Man, that was pretty sexual! Well written though, and despite how wrong this sounds, it was a good read...
;)
PsychoPyro chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I don't see why you'd be afraid to post this! I really enjoyed it! If anything, you should at least do another one shot sequel for this! Don't leave it so open! I have to what happens! Dx
MagdalenaCS chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I liked to
note that it is not his first lemon
I would love to see a continuation, a few years after both happy, hopefully with Deidara seme

sorry for my bad english
I'm from Chile
TigressAssassin chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Dun hide under the bed for this art! Love it. I love the emotions and description. And as a further note, EVERYONE has a naughty fic in them ;3 But not always as good as this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Wowowowowowoowwoowwowowwowowow
This was a clever idea
Well written
And deilicious
Good work!
Mett Berg chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
No need to feel shame, this was a really nice story...cute. You did well.
I liked the rule thing and how Deidara broke all of them because of Sasori, it speaks volumes, some people just match.