Reviews for Anam Cara
Jenn chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Oops, sorry I reviewed the wrong story! Obviously you finished this one and it is great! LOL!
Jenn chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Please, please, please update again soon! I get so excited every time I see that you have updated! This story is great.
Sk8erGurl24 chapter 14 . 1/15/2009
Okay, Gem4, I absolutly LOVE this story. You are one tremedous writer! I love the way you wrote it. I can actually see all this happening. You mastered the characters really well. All of your grammar and punctuation was great, too (it bugs me when people can't get that right). I also have to comment on how you put focus on other characters, not just Buffy and Angel, though they were main. Most fics are Buffy/Angel all the way, with a sprinkling of the others in there. And it's usually romance, romance, romance. But you put some other things in there. Action, the parents-meet-your-boyfriend thing, and, of course, the mystical that goes with any BtVS fic. All in all, if I was to rate it, Five stars! Love it!

Jude
Killer Angel chapter 14 . 12/12/2007
God, that was beautiful. I love a good happy ending, and that was a hell of an ending. The whole story came together so nicely, and it was just so amazingly done. And all of your characters were great, so in character, and Anya's lines really amused me. This story is just incredible, every word of it.
Killer Angel chapter 12 . 12/12/2007
Okay, normally I wait until the last chapter to to review a completed story, and I will leave my final review when I've finished this, but I just want to say this before I forget:

**“Xander, I don’t think I have any father issues. Not that I remember.” She frowned, trying unsuccessfully to dredge up some hint of a memory. “Of course, he’s been dead for eleven hundred years, so I guess if I had any, I won by default.”**

Even though it has nothing to do with Buffy or Angel in this wonderful story full of BuffyAngel goodness, that was by far my favorite line, and is probably the greatest thing anyone has every had Anya say. Just so you know.
letterfromathief chapter 14 . 7/30/2007
I loved this story. It was sweet and had just enough angst. The plot had great twists and I liked the Drusilla being Angelus' "child." Great work!
CarineM chapter 14 . 7/1/2006
it was a wonderful story, you are really my favourite author out there, I loved all of your stories, this one was one of the best, i wish you would keep on writing
mistymidnight chapter 14 . 4/30/2004
You are honestly one of the best writers-professional or not-that I have ever come across. Have you nominated your stories for any awards? If you haven't, you should. Email me if you want some good sites to submit your work at.
Keep writing!
Amy chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Nice idea-very real
Queen Boadicea chapter 14 . 5/30/2003
Hey, Gem, thanks for a great story. I'm sorry I didn't read and review it before now.
Larentia chapter 14 . 4/10/2003
Now that I've finished reading your 'Road Home' series, I can finally review.. And before words escape me and I revert to silly-talk, I must say, I'm no good at the praising thing. So in case you haven't realized it yet, this my way of saying: OOh what an amazing story! Funny and high-sprited with just the right amount of angst. Angel and Cordy in particular seemed totally in character! I'm in awe of you! Anyways I'll stop this rant now, before I utterly humiliate myself, and bid you farewell.. Thanks for an incredible experience. It was well worth the time I spent reading!
angelleeny chapter 14 . 9/28/2002
Phenomenal...truly phenomenal! I loved this whole story. The characters were so real and so them. You did a really great job. I love your stories...keep writing!
karebear8789 chapter 14 . 9/27/2002
WOW! I love the story! you did an amazing job! WOW! and 1 more time WOW! Bravo! Right more buffy and angel! Good Job! I loved it!
magickmoons chapter 14 . 9/27/2002
That was so beautiful. You write the emotional relationship between Buffy and Angel so well. Thanks for another wonderful story!
Ashione chapter 12 . 9/25/2002
Please knock Joyce down a peg or two? I've had it. You've made her really annoying - well, done.