Reviews for Anam Cara
The Galactic Goddess chapter 11 . 9/24/2002
*Is giddy* Sorry I haven't reviewed lately (or yet, I'm not sure ) ) But this story just keeps getting better and better, I'm gonnna be sad to see it end... :(

Oh well... Let's just hope we have a few more chapters left.
Divamercury chapter 11 . 9/23/2002
Yay! Great chapter! Please, PLEASE continue soon!

Divamercury chapter 10 . 9/20/2002
Wow! A great story! Please, please continue!

amlpotter chapter 9 . 9/20/2002
I absolutely love this story! I just read the whole series straight through and it is amazing! I love Buffy & Angel's relationship & the way Angel is dealing with Joyce... someday she'll come around. I can't wait for the next part:)
ShOrTbLuEpOnY chapter 8 . 9/17/2002
luuuuv it! keep it up!
silverwolf chapter 8 . 9/17/2002
How can only ten people have reviewed this? This story is awesome. Very well written and fast-paced. I like how you are rounding out Hank's character. Can't wait for the next part!
Ginger2 chapter 5 . 9/6/2002
YES! Finally he learns the truth. OH by the way its friday. and that means no school tomorrow. Blessed sleep with be granted to me. yeah! anyways loving the new chapter an dI can't wait for the next.
The Galactic Goddess chapter 4 . 9/6/2002
Wow. This story is fantastic. Brilliant. More soon?
Ginger2 chapter 3 . 9/4/2002
Lovin it as always can't wait to read more! I can't wait to see Hanks reaction to the news. Funny!
WezL chapter 3 . 9/4/2002
Please comtinu this fanfict. it is really good!
Sarah chapter 2 . 9/3/2002
Don't just stop here! I love this story, I can't wait for more. Please update!
kat175 chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
hey i just wanted to say that i loved the fic and you should write more. but anyway i like the ending so far.

Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Intriguing-and terrifying. This is Drusilla, isn't it?
spiral chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
lol, i was so caught up with your story i searched all over for the rest. finally found them at landofdenial. ) i simply loved it! keep writing more stories!
Music chapter 1 . 8/27/2002