Reviews for Parasiticus Vaecordem
Jinnxe ForeverKuran chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Loved this story so much! I've never heard the song before but it sounds awesome
mirror of words chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Very very nice. I usually don't go for Len/Rin or lemons in general, but this was too good to pass up. Mind-bending, in a sense. Mm, I really like it. Nicely done.

Definitely looking forward to more of the kind :)
Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Very naughty indeed... for a girl that claims innocence.

Yes, I read your profile.

Derp.
UranusNeptuneMarsJupiter chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Wow, this story is sort of beautiful in a bittersweet kind of way. To think he didn't understand what emotions were until her merged, o my to realize how much he loved her was sort of depressing, but it was beautiful. It really was rather hard for me to understand without the authors note LOL but I got it in the end! *adds to favorites*
Chr0ma chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I'm so confused.
I watched the PV and I got confused.
So, the two half's are killing each other and raping each other? I really like you writing style but I just got so confused.
And I'm really good in math, I'm in honors class. So is it just me? Can you explain it to me?
MizuneMinamiki chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I...I don't normally read things like this - being M-rated, fear of lemon and stuff - but I loved this sooo much! Every. Single. Bit. Of. It.

I'll be honest, though. I really didn't know what was going on until you said it at the end, lol, but it was still a really good read! The description...I just...*way too jealous* I could see everything happening like it was going on right in front of me.

I really liked the end, the apology. :3

Ahhh, keep up the good work!(:

(:Mizune