Reviews for Parasiticus Vaecordem
Orika chapter 1 . 4/30
Honestly I didn't get the PV either it was so confusing. What came to my mind though was doppleganger, and that one of them has to die in order for the other to become real or something like that. The ending of the PV was a bit weird too.
I know the girl has pigtails but the girl at the end has the same hair color only she was in braids. Alright I'm stopping right here it's making me more confuse.
Anyway great story it's a great way of interpreting that song, confusing as hell it is XP
Jinnxe ForeverKuran chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Loved this story so much! I've never heard the song before but it sounds awesome
mirror of words chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Very very nice. I usually don't go for Len/Rin or lemons in general, but this was too good to pass up. Mind-bending, in a sense. Mm, I really like it. Nicely done.

Definitely looking forward to more of the kind :)
Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Very naughty indeed... for a girl that claims innocence.

Yes, I read your profile.

UranusNeptuneMarsJupiter chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Wow, this story is sort of beautiful in a bittersweet kind of way. To think he didn't understand what emotions were until her merged, o my to realize how much he loved her was sort of depressing, but it was beautiful. It really was rather hard for me to understand without the authors note LOL but I got it in the end! *adds to favorites*
Chr0ma chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I'm so confused.
I watched the PV and I got confused.
So, the two half's are killing each other and raping each other? I really like you writing style but I just got so confused.
And I'm really good in math, I'm in honors class. So is it just me? Can you explain it to me?
MizuneMinamiki chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I...I don't normally read things like this - being M-rated, fear of lemon and stuff - but I loved this sooo much! Every. Single. Bit. Of. It.

I'll be honest, though. I really didn't know what was going on until you said it at the end, lol, but it was still a really good read! The description...I just...*way too jealous* I could see everything happening like it was going on right in front of me.

I really liked the end, the apology. :3

Ahhh, keep up the good work!(: