Reviews for Don't
LadyBritish chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Uh, how to put this lightly - YOUR CHARACTER IS A FUCKING MARY-SUE! Oh my god, do you honestly have such a lack of self esteem, that you turn your own character into a perfected version of yourself? I find it frankly disgusting that people call this good.

I mean, I love your grammar, but your main character makes me want to strangle her. Good day!
T'Liana chapter 18 . 1/9/2014
This was a brilliantly planned story, although at times it was difficult to know who was talking. Had to rely on my knowledge of the movie for that, but other than the confusion I loved it :D Favourite story, follow author, and wait patiently for the next installment. Please let it be soon!
T'Liana chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
That last scene when they walk onto Ambassador Spock's ship is hilarious on the bloopers! They speak in Irish accents and it's just awesome :D
T'Liana chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Did you know that Karl Urban, the actor who played Dr. McCoy, was also √Čomer in 'Lord of the Rings' and Dredd in 'Dredd'? Just a fun fact, since I'm keeping tabs on the actor :) (he looks very fetching in mail!)
DarkDevon13 chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
Awesomesauce
ptl4ever419 chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
I love it :)
Alice chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
I just got my Internet fixed and came on to read the rest! It's brill I love it nice ending!
WMaldonado89 chapter 18 . 7/16/2013
Will there be a sequel?
88dragon06 chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
A very nice ending chap! Seeing those two together and Jim's reaction to everything is great! Looking forward to a sequel!
Luronda chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
please do a into darkness sequel, I just found this story and could not put it down for about two hours while I read it. I think the relationship tension you put between landra and bones is just enough to not go over board with drama but also keeping it realistic. please write more XOXO
notdonewithyou chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
Fantastic! I can't wait to find out what's going on with Landra. You really bring her character to life! She has her own clear voice and I just love her. I'll definitely be sticking around for part 2 and 3
I Just Need You chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
I love love love this story! I think it is wonderful as is!
Bubbles3011 chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
I'll follow however impatient I might grow :P
michelle-csp chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
That was great. Thanks for finishing. Can't wait for continuation.
SpockandKirkarePERF chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I love this story so far:) I mean the characters are so amazing, you got the whole plot down good with adding landra in there, and your title is so perf. The only thing maybe, well Spock and kirk are like my favorite pairing ever( as you can see above;) and I know that probably won't happen in this considering I'm guessing you're trying to make this as canon as possible, sooo maybe you could have some little moments in the next part maybe with landra acting as almost a sisterly motherly character for spock some times or something cute like that. I know it's sorta stupid but that's the kinda stuf that makes me go"aaaaaaawwwwwww" really loud and annoying the crap outa my sister hehe..
Anyways
Amazing story! Update soon and all that:)))

SpirkPERF