Reviews for The Voices Inside
9BasketCase5 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
That was so tragic, so poetic...completely beautiful yet haunting.
You have talent; never give up writing.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Painfully beautiful. She really went off the deep end, poor child. Keep writing
PetalFleur chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This was beautiful, and very tragic. I liked it a lot.
a beautiful misfortune chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
WOW.

Words can even describe how beautiful and crazy this is. I loved it darling. I feel you captured Lily's feelings and thoughts perfectly. Scorpius trying to help and Albus were a perfect tie into this one-shot. To be honest, I went through a similar experience myself when I was a freshman in high school. I was innocent and I wanted to fit in, I went with the wrong crowd, got into drugs and alcohol because I thought it would help me fit in. I can honestly say though, it just made me feel lonely and depressed. It took me months to get better and with the help of my lovely boyfriend, Shane. I found great friends from softball and other activities. Now, I had a happy ending but I liked the way you ended the story. It shows life isn't a fairy tale.

Thank you so much. I loved it.
xoxo Kaia
Lira Veralily chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Wow. Really powerful ending there. O_O
I connected quite a bit with Lily and her inner demons. Something similar was happening in my head when I was dealing with my own depression. Inner demons are absolutely horrible.
Very well written. I especially liked how you had the voices all jumbled together as if they were thoughts racing.
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I'll admit I was hoping for a happier ending...poor Lily. Really well written, lots of emotion. :)