Reviews for Pennyworth's School for Gifted Youngsters
SavagePatchKids chapter 14 . 6/24
Great story I can just imagine flash being the only one who showed up to class
AzureMarie chapter 13 . 5/30
"Never thought I'd be a bit hungry for orange cream while I was enjoying chocolate." That cracked me up xD Great fic so far.
Wolverine chapter 14 . 5/11
Cheap route on having characters not themselves. If you can't take constructive criticisms then fail writer you are.
CrazyPhenom chapter 14 . 5/11
Well, I just gobbled up the whole thing. Nice idea. Always nice to story from one of the old guard.

On to the chapter, the BMWW could have used a bit more relationship development, especially with this being AU there is no JLU to base the attraction off of.
This is absolutely horrible.
The characters don't have any personality, with the exception of women (Shay, Lois, Di) who all just wanna get with the boys!
It's sexist drivel!
Uouve not built any chemistry at all between anyone but you have them having sex straight away?! Diana has always been virtuous.
This is beyond bad!
Book girl fan chapter 14 . 5/10
So what's the general going to say when he finds out there really are boys who can fly?
"I" Exist
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 14 . 5/8
YEAH! An update! Been looking forward to one for a while now! XD And they're all crime-fighting (sorta, they're getting there) now! Now to wait for them to realize what's going on... Can't wait to see where this goes next~! *dances*

-KW13
Spectronick chapter 14 . 5/7
Bro, it's an awesome story, I love the way you mixed them with some parts of Marvel multiverse, and I'm glad you kept it all in DC, because, well I like DC a lot more than Marvel...:) Also kudos on Bruce and Diana, I hoped and cheered for them, from the beginning, but you could have built their story a bit more before this event, but I don't mind...:D Just keep up the good work, and update as soon as possible, because frankly I can't wait to continue reading this fiction... Best regards, Dzejni...;)
batwheelsz350 chapter 14 . 5/7
I like how the story was progressing, good fight scenes, but at the end of this chapter with Bruce and Diana getting together seemed to come out of nowhere. Did I miss more than just a couple of extremely subtle lines that almost didn't even seem to qualify as flirting?
Lloyd RPGFan chapter 14 . 5/7
Both combat scenes were great and the scene in Lois' room was hilarious, but the BMWW scene, although very sweet, felt a bit rushed.
NewbieWW chapter 14 . 5/7
Noo, this is such a great story, I want more! Really creative idea and they seem to all be in character pretty well, I can imagine them acting like this as teenagers, though I always pictured Bruce to be a bit more cold. But he hasn't had as long to build up his walls so that makes sense. Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon!
Kalladorn chapter 14 . 5/6
Nice characterization of the villains, they felt like the ones from JLU.

Action scenes were short and sweet. Just enough to get you following along but not too much to slow the pacing down. As their first times out and about, it all makes sense imo.

Romance Scenes were all good as well. Between the BF/GF realization between Hawkgirl/GL or the nearly getting caught in the act between Lois and Clark...everything had a bit of humor mixed throughout.

Of course, the Bruce/Diana stuff was the best imo. Between the fighting scenes and the coupling afterward.

Loved it all and thanks for posting another part of the story.
wonderpanda10 chapter 14 . 5/6
hahaha they should know better, Diana and Bruce are gonna bee soo tired after that.
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 14 . 5/6
Well that was interesting. I don't know blame you for getting sidetracked bcuz of Bloodborne and MK, cuz its awesome!