Reviews for Pennyworth's School for Gifted Youngsters
Lady-Marmalade0893 chapter 15 . 2/19
This fic is so incredible! I love Bruce and Diana together. So...come back to us, please!
The guy who is I chapter 7 . 1/21
LuthOr, not Luther.
Book girl fan chapter 15 . 9/5/2015
So now they are all on the same page.
CainVulsore chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
Okay so I just found this story and it's already one of my favorite DC stories on here. It's certainly an interesting concept and I can't wait to see what you plan on doing with this story. As for giving Bruce a mutant power may I suggest one or two? If you plan on going down that route. He could probably have Addaptive Muscle Mimicry, Hyperkinetics, and/or probability manipulation. Each and everyone of these powers could certainly explain what he can do while keeping him seemingly still human.
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 15 . 8/25/2015
That was unexpected.
agent222 chapter 15 . 8/25/2015
Your concept of the the JLA as a counterpart of the X-Men,
with Alfred as headmaster is intriguing. I have enjoyed the story as far as you have gone with it so far, and, hope you finish it in the same tone.
Oh, you might use Alfred's current back story about being in the British Secret Services, and, as an actor , before coming to the Waynes.
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 15 . 8/25/2015
WOOOOO! An update! I've been waiting so long for this! *hugs fic happily*

Anyways, awesome new chapter! Awkward teenagers... Gotta love em. XD Wow, they found that secret out really quickly. Sorry Bruce! XD Now everyone's joining the team... This is just fantastic.

I wonder if Luthor is up to anything in this beautiful story... Does he deserve Alfred's help? (But then again, who truly deserves Alfred's help because he's just that frikkin awesome?) We shall see in the future...

Alright... Again, that was amazing and I can't wait to see what you come up with next! :D

CrazyPhenom chapter 15 . 8/25/2015
Nice chapter. Good job clearing the air a bit too. Love nest of justice, heh. I can kinda see the silver age Batman saying that. Heh. Interesting aside with the grown ups too.
Neu2004 chapter 14 . 8/5/2015
This is a great story and I can't wait for an update! I just love the concept and it's perfect in my head so, please continue.
Gold Lantern chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
Great story I can just imagine flash being the only one who showed up to class
AzureMarie chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
"Never thought I'd be a bit hungry for orange cream while I was enjoying chocolate." That cracked me up xD Great fic so far.
Wolverine chapter 14 . 5/11/2015
Cheap route on having characters not themselves. If you can't take constructive criticisms then fail writer you are.
CrazyPhenom chapter 14 . 5/11/2015
Well, I just gobbled up the whole thing. Nice idea. Always nice to story from one of the old guard.

On to the chapter, the BMWW could have used a bit more relationship development, especially with this being AU there is no JLU to base the attraction off of.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/10/2015
This is absolutely horrible.
The characters don't have any personality, with the exception of women (Shay, Lois, Di) who all just wanna get with the boys!
It's sexist drivel!
Uouve not built any chemistry at all between anyone but you have them having sex straight away?! Diana has always been virtuous.
This is beyond bad!
Book girl fan chapter 14 . 5/10/2015
So what's the general going to say when he finds out there really are boys who can fly?