Reviews for Only An Animal
elitepanther45 chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
...please make more
Raven325 chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
i love this story plsss update soon
Caitriona695 chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
I feel terribly bad for Shiro. His own 'people' look down on him and he's dying too!
How odd it would be if two creatures from two completely separate worlds were able to interbreed. (kinda like a Spock, I guess) I'd love to read more about Ulqui...'s infant.

Thanks for sharing with us!
Lola chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
This chapter made me cry. Poor Grimm and Shiro!
Bleach5252 chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
I love this story so much! It's really creative and I can't wait for more!
acetwolf94 chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
ADD MORE! I LIKE IT!
DeeaE chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
awwwww
so cuteeeee
love it
Beccabu32 chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
I am soooooo glad updated I love this story can't wait for the next chapter
SalinaSwathe chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
Yay! I'm so happy you finally added a new chapter! This one is very well done, and equally suspenseful. I can't wait to find out whether or not Grimm has the baby, and how the research team will react to the baby being Ichigo's. I also want to see what happens with Unohana, Green, and his mate (teehee) oh and what their child's name is.
Can't wait for the next one!
AiyokuSama chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
It's wonderful to see this one being updated :)

I'm REALLY curious how Grimmy is pregnant by a human!
briar black death rose chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
So, does that make Orihime human too? I do wonder what the child is called though since we only hear Pi. I wonder how Kisuke will react to hearin' that Grimm is preggers
Misc. Ink chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
Ooo, I was not expecting them to (possibly) be on the verge of extinction; though it makes sense with the scarce numbers we're seen so far. I understand why Unohana is so wary and serious about the situation, and thinks the aliens are too beautiful for their own good, in this case. The possibility of Grimmjow being pregnant just shows how similar humans and the aliens are, and it will be interesting to see if the baby is born, how and how the humans will react to this. The knowledge Grimmjow has gotten pregnant before and it has not gone to turn is interesting, and I wonder why the baby never stuck. It is good to know he has not disillusioned himself into thinking it will be easy, and that he knows childbirth is dangerous normally, let alone in his situation.

I thought Green was Ulquiorra, and it's nice to see him in this story. Orihime sounds cute, and mentioning her white markings are considered very beautiful. I wonder what the baby's name is and how it looks; like a mini alien? Lol, probably. Anyway, I can't wait to see where you take this!
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
I hope Grimmy can carry...
Kintama-Hime chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
Wow! I suspected Ulquiorra was green, but never thought we'd actually meet him. This chapter was excellent! Unohana is a good influence for mentioning extinction and wasting Yoruichi's time. Orihime was super cute. Seeing her and her baby was a real treat. I hope we get updates on how Unohana is getting along with the family.

More importantly, I hope the pregnancy is successful. Thanks for updating this!
mist shadow chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
For a moment there; I thought that maybe Hime was human or at least not from the same race, but I guess she is simply from a different tribe which different customs to what Ulqui is used too, like using names freely, etc.
I wonder if Grimm will manage to carry the young to term, though he might need a c-section, but the repercussions of that might be quite far reaching. Humans really don't like hybrids after all. Though their cuteness might mitigate some of the harm