Reviews for Not All Heroes Wear Capes
Valice chapter 17 . 1/2/2015
Just spend my entire morning reading this, please continue! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Loved it keep going
Gustin azza chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
I love this chapter, so so lovely! They're together and lisa have someone too, but cas and need more happy life,,,their happy life so short because the hell gang appear, I am afraid something bad happen again, about the sequel, this story need the sequel,,this not ended,,,
(I am sorry for my bad english)
14thbunny chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
Waaaaah! Freakin amaaaaaaazing! Really good, and not depressing thank God! Lately there's been a lot of dark/sad/death of charecters stories. So I'm glad this had a happy ending. Hahahah, Castiel after Sam freaking out is like "I can help deliver...". Liked Lisa being made nice, and Love Castiel's family.
sliverchain chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
omg this is an amazing story. keep updating! read the whole thing in one day
deancastielsamstefandamon chapter 16 . 1/16/2014
I'm glad it ended on a happy note and Dean didn't die. I've read so many fanfics lately where either Dean or Cas die and it just breaks my heart. I commend you for writing this! I think it'd be awesome if you wrote a xmas/new year chapter because they're my favorite. c:
Dimac.31 chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
It was a pretty good story, but this chapter? Jess was having "compressions" you meant contractions, right? and that had to be the fastest labour ever.
CutieZ Writer chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
I ENJOY it!
Woow this story is awesome
kat4543 chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
more babies
Gustin azza chapter 16 . 1/9/2014
I love this chapter! Azazel die! I am happy he is dead! He's awful! I am so proud of dean,,,he kill azazel! XD I can't wait for the epilog! I love your story xD You make an awesome story!
Gustin azza chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
Mark is azazel! What! Dean do something! He's dangerous! I will waiting for the next!
Gustin azza chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
I am so glad cas and lisa have good friend,,,,and ben really is dean's son?
Hina89 chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
NOOOO! Damn you Lisa for ruining it! I cant wait for more chapters!
decemberdove chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
:O

WHAT THE FUCK?! I sooooo did not see that coming. Like, ever!

Oh my gosh, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Gustin azza chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
I love this chapter! Dean and cas happy,,thats I hope for them xDDD and marv appear again,,,how dare him! I am so glad he's gone! The last part,,really make me anxious! Dean have a son with lisa,,,so what about the next! I don't want bad things happen! Update soon please