Reviews for Pimpin'
HonestOutsider chapter 2 . 1/31
As a complete outside observer I feel I need to comment here.

The guest below me is a liar and probably the one who created the lie in the first place all those years ago. I know. I was there. I watched it go down with CU during that summer.

The author they are claiming "died" was in fact just some attention seeking troll from the big time rush section who convinced people of that fandom that they had cancer and that CU telling them they can't post song lyrics (sound familiar?) so they threw a hissy fit, then claimed said reviewer made them "depressed" and then they "took their life" by jumping off a cliff and onto some rokcs...or the sea...or something. The details seem to change from place to place when the lie was being pushed about.

What the person is leaving out is how after that weekend the person somehow ROSE FROM THE DEAD to post more chapters. I don't think some random troll from the Big Time Rush section is actually jesus.

What's next guest? You going to spread that story about CU hacking the site and implanting the rules themselves without anyone, including the site admins, knowing or realizing it? How bout the one where one of their members is dead and the rest "stole" the account to use for their own kicks?

If you're going to spread lies at least tell one's that could be believed.

As for the author - unless you actually wrote the song lyrics in question yourself, and by write I mean you created them and not just copied and typed them out, then I don't understand why you're throwing such a tantrum over it. Do you really think your writing can't stand on it's own without the copyrighted lyrics?

Seems to me you're just mad that you got caught and are using any and all means to distract the average person from a simple error you made. All the stuff you posted here doesn't make you look good or like a victim either since they are picking apart and disproving your stances/arguments with logic while you seem to think your views are all that matters. To tell you the truth it just makes you look petty, vindictive and actually a bully since you're trying to rile up and incite others to go after people you don't like.

Finally, how you link what appears to be random anon reviews with a group like Critics United is beyond me and showing a bit of confirmation bias on your part. Unless you have actual proof that they are linked then it's just poor info on your part and doesn't help your cause.

Have a good day.
You all are right these people have no right to bully you or harass you about your fanfics. There is one author who is not with us any more because they killed themselves they were bullied and their bullies are responsible for their death. That author's blood is on their hands. You all don't need to worry I will not be a bully it's not fun and I find encouraging people is the way to be. I was bullied to but then I realized that their opinion doesn't matter because what matters is what Our creator and his son Jesus think and they love us no matter how sad or cruel anyoff us become.
AngelFire85 chapter 2 . 1/30
Girl shake it off. They clearly are miserable. Never stoop to the level of a fool. Go to Media miner . Org or Adult fan fiction . Net they have much more maturity than the brain drains who attacked you. Internet gangstas
Critics Unite chapter 1 . 1/30
Why don't you fuck off and do something useful like take an overdose? No cares or gives a shit about what you say. You're a retarded, attention seeking asshole.
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 1/29
So, honestly, what is the lyric thievery even supposed to add to your work? It doesn't effect the plot or even reflect the mood. Neither one's much of a pimp, falling in love with a mate in one encounter. It doesn't make one who has never heard the song like it when we get a lyric out of context every paragraph or three. It doesn't allow one who knows the song to listen in one's head when it keeps skipping due to story content interruptions. One line will get the song going for those that want to look it up and listen while reading, and that would actually stay in the realm of fair use, unlike copying over every word of the lyricist's work. A title and artist shout-out in the introductory A/N could do that, for that matter.

And then the sex scene, while not the most explicit I've seen deleted from here, is really pushing at the MA line when you get into much physical description. Might be better to keep this type of fic on AO3, AdultFanfiction, Wattpad, or Devart, where you can get as racy as you want with ratings. If you're already brought to the mods' attention for cut and dry copyright violation, you don't want to compound it with other potential content violations on top of that. Good luck.
ZadArchie chapter 1 . 1/29
Unfortunately, you cannot use copyrighted song lyrics or parts of song lyrics within a fic. It is not only against the Terms of Service we all agreed to when we signed up for this site, but is also considered plagiarism since you do not own the rights to these songs. You may, however, reference them, tell readers to listen to said songs while reading in an author's note at the beginning, or completely re-write the lyrics so they are your own. Take all these suggestions into consideration, as they will help you avoid ToS issues in the future. Please understand, I say what I say in the spirit of what this site is about, making good stories great, if not brilliant.

Best,
Zad
Critics United
catspats31 chapter 1 . 1/28
The story is good, but since it has the copied lyrics of Hollywood Undead's "Pimpin'", it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story because the owners of this site have no legal permission from the songwriters.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.
kiki-chan3410 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
lol its hard to see kags as a stripper but an good story non the less
Super Pan-chan chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Love Hollywood Inuyasha! U combined 2 of my fav things
Bastet Goddess chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was super hot and super sweet! Also funny too. Really well done! :)
FireCat and SnowWhite chapter 1 . 6/6/2013