Reviews for Snuggle
I was expecting a moment where Katara was like, "I'm so sorry Aang. I didn't mean to do it again. I'll sleep way over there from now on. Don't worry."
And he's all like... frowny face.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Aw this was so cute. Just an incredible story
cbc123754 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
very nice story
InsomniaandBoredom chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
PurpleDreamer99 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Awwww this is so cute! I love reading this, it was written beautifully. I love the pair as well (: I wish they could make this into an episode. Haha that would be so adorable. You did an amazing job :D 3
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
OMGEE I f*cking love you, your stories are the BEST everrrrr!
goodgirl528 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This is adorable and very well written.
BlueMockingJayBird chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Awww, that was cute cx
RobinaRain chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Hm...That would explain why she always seems so close to Aang whenever they wake up most of the time... XD
Private Fire chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I love that this is from Sokka's point of view and how he kept his "big brother instincts" in check because he loved his sister so much and this was good for her. Kataang was so adorably sweet. I could see them blushing.

This is a beautiful piece!
tigerab1997 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
To be honest, I'm surprised more people haven't reviewed and favorited! It was one of the cutest things I've ever read! And if I were on an actual computer, I would favorite you and you're one-shot (My iPod won't let me log in...)!
micman60 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
*tries not to cry*

*cries a lot*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Aww, 'adorable situations' is right! My headcanon said that this did happen on occasion, but not too often. I always imagined it was Aang who started cuddling with Katara, but then sometimes Katara would turn the tables on him. I know you mentioned new chapters for Fireflight and K&tA, and I am eagerly waiting for them, but you haven't forgotten about Almost Airbenders, have you? Please, please, please, I need you to update! I'm withering away without a constant stream of stories from you.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 1 . 6/10/2013