Reviews for Here Is Gone
Holi117 chapter 49 . 3/28
Really enjoyed your story, especially being told from spike’s perspective... i feel like the ending could of had more impact, but he finally saved her... now i just want to know the “new” season six... spike has his soul, buffys alive and willow wont need to dig into dark magic to bring her back meaning that buffy wont be as she was, and the first wont come... more than anything though I want to know what happens for spike and buffy, whether she really falls for him and they get to he a couple and he gets to have a family...
yay spike killed doc
gabelou1991 chapter 21 . 12/10/2017
Ah ce que je vous on n'aime as les français.
SusanMarieS chapter 49 . 11/15/2017
wonderful thank you
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 49 . 5/31/2017
Wow. Just wow. What an amazing story! It was so well written and the poetry chosen was lovely. Wonderful work, I have a feeling this may be one of the fics I return to reread (:
Annie chapter 49 . 4/2/2017
Love it
Amon Kashino chapter 49 . 2/5/2017
The finale was to anticlimactic for me, left much to be desired. All that build up and then just eh here is your weak last couple chapters and simple ending, kinda upset me
nightkitty555 chapter 19 . 9/26/2016
I honestly think Giles would go off and kill Ben. But, I suppose that would cause problems for your story, and I do love rereading it.
Corseted.Pirate chapter 21 . 9/21/2016
I'm not usually a fan of the do-over stories. For whatever reason, people seem to always have good intentions for the characters then turn them into Gary/Mary Sue's. You haven't gone that route with yours. This Spike started with good intentions, and though he still has them he is continuing to evolve and gain both perspective and bitterness. I'm really enjoying this so far. That's why I'm going to point out a small error.

Chapter 21, at the end: Once more unto the brink.

Spike would have used the correct Shakespearean quote: "Once more unto the breach."
spike'smate chapter 12 . 6/8/2016
yay spikes a hero killing the snake
nightkitty555 chapter 49 . 6/8/2016
Very nice! I can't tell you how much I love this. Now I shall go and see what else you have written, and hope that includes a sequel!
nightkitty555 chapter 41 . 6/8/2016
So now Willow knows!
nightkitty555 chapter 40 . 6/8/2016
So, it is very interesting how you had Spike be the Buffy in these situations. I know Giles had to be against killing Ben for plot purposes, but it would really make everything much simpler if they just killed him.
TrisakAminawn chapter 13 . 5/24/2016
Okay but what I want to know is, did he switch back to the accent of his living youth for the Bible moment, or keep on chavving it up?
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 49 . 5/10/2016
Beautiful, all of it: Spike's struggle and his triumph. Gotta envy that type if love and persistence.