Reviews for Here Is Gone
mrsgravyrug chapter 49 . 12/10/2019
A riveting story extremely well written. Thank you for posting it. I enjoyed reading this.
anarchxst chapter 2 . 11/30/2019
heyo! I just wanted to let you know that I found this via a podcast that reads a chapter of Buffy fanfic per episode. It's called Podcast of the Nerd and it's pretty awesome. You should check it out on youtube. (it's in episode 5 at the end)

Anyway, this is a lovely fic and i hope you still login sometimes all these years later to see how many are still discovering and enjoying it. Have a good day!
irusita chapter 49 . 10/9/2019
damn..this is one of the best fics i've read and i've read a lot! you truly have done great job with this story! everyone was in character ! i enjoyed it so much!
thank you!
Anaelyssa chapter 49 . 2/23/2019
Depressing and dramatic, but well-written. And I'm happy it ended on a positive note.
spike'smate chapter 40 . 2/2/2019
oh no poor spike
TopsAMtn chapter 49 . 11/24/2018
This was incredible. Though I'd have loved to see what happened to them next, it was a FAR better ending to that season that Mr. Whedon and his band of PTB-like demons could have ever accomplished. Thank you.
curiousluna chapter 49 . 10/29/2018
very sweet story. enjoyed reading from Spike's perspective and even though dawn was in it (she's like the worst in my opinion) you did a good job writing her and it worked
spike'smate chapter 39 . 9/2/2018
yay spike u go gettem
Holi117 chapter 49 . 3/28/2018
Really enjoyed your story, especially being told from spike’s perspective... i feel like the ending could of had more impact, but he finally saved her... now i just want to know the “new” season six... spike has his soul, buffys alive and willow wont need to dig into dark magic to bring her back meaning that buffy wont be as she was, and the first wont come... more than anything though I want to know what happens for spike and buffy, whether she really falls for him and they get to he a couple and he gets to have a family...
Guest chapter 33 . 1/21/2018
yay spike killed doc
gabelou1991 chapter 21 . 12/10/2017
Ah ce que je vous on n'aime as les français.
SusanMarieS chapter 49 . 11/15/2017
wonderful thank you
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 49 . 5/31/2017
Wow. Just wow. What an amazing story! It was so well written and the poetry chosen was lovely. Wonderful work, I have a feeling this may be one of the fics I return to reread (:
Annie chapter 49 . 4/2/2017
Love it
Amon Kashino chapter 49 . 2/5/2017
The finale was to anticlimactic for me, left much to be desired. All that build up and then just eh here is your weak last couple chapters and simple ending, kinda upset me