Reviews for Here Is Gone
gabelou1991 chapter 21 . 12/10
Ah ce que je vous on n'aime as les fran├žais.
SusanMarieS chapter 49 . 11/15
wonderful thank you
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 49 . 5/31
Wow. Just wow. What an amazing story! It was so well written and the poetry chosen was lovely. Wonderful work, I have a feeling this may be one of the fics I return to reread (:
Annie chapter 49 . 4/2
Love it
Amon Kashino chapter 49 . 2/5
The finale was to anticlimactic for me, left much to be desired. All that build up and then just eh here is your weak last couple chapters and simple ending, kinda upset me
nightkitty555 chapter 19 . 9/26/2016
I honestly think Giles would go off and kill Ben. But, I suppose that would cause problems for your story, and I do love rereading it.
Corseted.Pirate chapter 21 . 9/21/2016
I'm not usually a fan of the do-over stories. For whatever reason, people seem to always have good intentions for the characters then turn them into Gary/Mary Sue's. You haven't gone that route with yours. This Spike started with good intentions, and though he still has them he is continuing to evolve and gain both perspective and bitterness. I'm really enjoying this so far. That's why I'm going to point out a small error.

Chapter 21, at the end: Once more unto the brink.

Spike would have used the correct Shakespearean quote: "Once more unto the breach."
spike'smate chapter 12 . 6/8/2016
yay spikes a hero killing the snake
nightkitty555 chapter 49 . 6/8/2016
Very nice! I can't tell you how much I love this. Now I shall go and see what else you have written, and hope that includes a sequel!
nightkitty555 chapter 41 . 6/8/2016
So now Willow knows!
nightkitty555 chapter 40 . 6/8/2016
So, it is very interesting how you had Spike be the Buffy in these situations. I know Giles had to be against killing Ben for plot purposes, but it would really make everything much simpler if they just killed him.
TrisakAminawn chapter 13 . 5/24/2016
Okay but what I want to know is, did he switch back to the accent of his living youth for the Bible moment, or keep on chavving it up?
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 49 . 5/10/2016
Beautiful, all of it: Spike's struggle and his triumph. Gotta envy that type if love and persistence.
spike'smate chapter 17 . 4/3/2016
buffys such a bitch bashing spike and KNOWING he wont hit back
nightkitty555 chapter 18 . 4/2/2016
Well, at least that's out in the open. They still don't know about his soul though, except maybe Tara