Reviews for Through the Mirror, Darkly
BoonieBoyer chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Please update more of this! :D It's so good and I can't wait for another chapter. Their interaction is so cute and awkward. It's very funny and sweet to see. I WANT MORE.
NGBW chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
I really enjoy your story. I hope there is more to come.
cielxbassy chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
Can't wait for more
mareine chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
This is really interesting. I've been looking for Khan/Kirks but they're all too short or too ooc. Update soon! :)
Ex Mentis chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
Ooh, I wonder who would win? If it's three-dimensional chess...didn't Spock say in 'Wrath Of Khan' that Khan's tactics suggested two-dimensional thinking? ;)

Hope you update soon! Can't wait to see where this goes!
Ex Mentis chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
Awww, listen to them almost-flirt at the end. ;)
Ex Mentis chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Not even William Shatner and Ricardo Montalban could have had the kind of chemistry that Chris Pine and Benedict Cumberbatch could have had given this fic. lol

Although...maybe they could have... ;)
Talltree-san chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
I wonder how Spock would feel about Khan encroaching in his chess time with Jim?
Kerttu chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
And thus begins the 3D chess acourting Khans presence by Jim... I LOVE this. Plus Scotty, I adore him! I am sure he will try at some point get Khan drunk...
Vessma chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Hi ! Sooooo VERY NICE to have you and your story back ! THANKS
Rindou Kiara chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
Welcome back. Thought you feel off the face of the world. LOL. Or ejected out of the airlock. I'm so glad you're back and thanks for the chapter. I can't wait to see how Khan interacts with the other crew members. Especially Spock and McCoy, I can only imagine something funny with Chekov and Sulu. Or if the others from Khan's universe will come after him. Dun dun dun. I'm so amped up, the anticipation is killing me. I can't wait for your next update.
oldshoe chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Are you... are you going to continue? Because, this is so good (hitting all my fanfic happy buttons) and it's been months since an update and I kept reading anyways and... I was almost hoping the story would suck, so I wouldn't want more... (I HATE reading incomplete stories for this reason) but then it didn't suck lol. Now I'm anxious about it's completion and yet hopeful. I'm just going to put it out there, I'm usually lazy about reviewing, but I thought if you had a little encouragement you might please, please continue? Please? 3
vesna chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Hy..your story is sooooo amazing, and I really wished you would continue. I hope you are well and inspiration will hit you.
Frostonthetrees chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
PLEASE Update this story it is awesome,and I'm dying here, to know the rest of what you have planned for it!
vesna chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Hy...are you going to finish this wonderful stroy ?