Reviews for Through the Mirror, Darkly
isugirl chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
I'm confused-didn't this story have a lot more...story? Unless I'm thinking of a different one, but I thought they found him on a ship and the story was complete? Are they just similar stories and I found the wrong one? (Not wrong really, cause I do like it, but not the story I was looking for).
Gajeel-rocks chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
I think I sense a love triangle forming
8D chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
Yay. I was hoping this would be updated once more. Complete luck that I just so happened to decide to look again XD I would still read it. Forever. o-o

Seven thumbs up!
Talltree-san chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
Happy to see a new update, hopefully there will be more for this story in the near future :) .
Ex Mentis chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
Woot! A new chapter! I'm gonna have to go back and re-read from the beginning...I've forgotten some of the details.
BotanyCameos chapter 10 . 7/19/2015
YEEEEESSS~! \*-*/ Omg, I'm so delighted to see you back! This is one of my favorite stories here and every so often I'd check on it and despair to see it look abandoned. It's WONDERFUL to check and see a new chapter!

Thank you SO MUCH, and please please please consider continuing it!
Often people forget how important reviewing can be, but we read, and we love the fic, I'm sure many more do too!
XenoKosMos chapter 10 . 7/18/2015
I want more plox :(.
BoonieBoyer chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Please update more of this! :D It's so good and I can't wait for another chapter. Their interaction is so cute and awkward. It's very funny and sweet to see. I WANT MORE.
NGBW chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
I really enjoy your story. I hope there is more to come.
cielxbassy chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
Can't wait for more
mareine chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
This is really interesting. I've been looking for Khan/Kirks but they're all too short or too ooc. Update soon! :)
Ex Mentis chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
Ooh, I wonder who would win? If it's three-dimensional chess...didn't Spock say in 'Wrath Of Khan' that Khan's tactics suggested two-dimensional thinking? ;)

Hope you update soon! Can't wait to see where this goes!
Ex Mentis chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
Awww, listen to them almost-flirt at the end. ;)
Ex Mentis chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Not even William Shatner and Ricardo Montalban could have had the kind of chemistry that Chris Pine and Benedict Cumberbatch could have had given this fic. lol

Although...maybe they could have... ;)
Talltree-san chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
I wonder how Spock would feel about Khan encroaching in his chess time with Jim?