Reviews for Fallen
Iamje chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Thar was beautiffuly done. I dont think Peter Jackson can do this well. Thorin's end is poignant, and his nephew's perfectly tragic. Well done.
Elise chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I knew I shouldn't have read this I KNEW IT. I'm obviously crying now, this is so heartbreaking I can't even. I won't ever not be sad about these deaths. God Tolkien why? Whyyy?!
Although I am really not looking forward to this moment in the cinema, if PJ doesn't make Fili and Kili die together in the BoFA something will be fundamentally wrong with the last film. I hope he knows that and doesn't let Tauriel separate them (even though she's great) or anything else.
Kudos for the way you pictured it. It's perfect, if something that awful can be perfect.
Kilifili98 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This has been my favourite fanfic story about the battle of the five armies so far. If the heirs of durins death was depicted similar to this In the movie I would be extremely happy.
Aate chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This was heartrending. :'( Broke my heart. Well done, you!
Miriel Tolkien chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
No. No. No. NOT THE SONG. If they do that during the movie I'm going to drown in my own tears. Along with everyone else in the theater. *sniff*
jaymzNshed chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
OMG! That was was soo sad that i was tearing up! :'( (which doesnt happen very often)! Keep up the awesome writing, i really enjoy your stories! :)
Beriofiron chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
That was so great!...in a really not-great way. Anyway, I was listening to Adagio for Strings at the same time...I almost started bawling. (I never cry at stories...anyway, good job!)
GwyneddSilverfighter chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Crying my eyes off back here... Very beautifully written, I like it :')
ParumLuter chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
*sniff*
*tears drop from my eyes*

Me: ...m...mmmm...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgmggggggggggghhhhh hhaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAARGRGRGGRRGRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHF EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSS

Translation: I really liked your story. You are exceptional at writing angst
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Went to look and found this... I have no clue why I didn't review before, because I distinctly remember this death scene... Anyway, fantastic job, and keep on writing!
DwarvenWarrior chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
*sniff*
Alex the sorceress 43 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
"The words unspoken; 'We'll be there soon'." Goodbye, Fili, Kili, and Thorin oakenshield, heirs of Erebor.
"For home a song that echoes on..."
Aranel Mereneth chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Very well written and made me teary :( I have a feeling I will not be the only one sobbing hysterically when this happens in the third movie.
LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This was tragically wonderful. I think something like this would be exactly the ending that happened. Your writing is well done, and your characters, their personalities and motivations refreshingly believable.

One thing: "millimetres" is a measurement that wouldn't have been used in Middle Earth. You might want to consider saying 'a finger's breadth,' or something similar.

Anyway, I always hated that Tolkien killed Thorin, Fili and Kili off so casually. Fili and Kili were always my favorites, and having them so cute in the new Hobbit movies doesn't help me any! Anyway, thank you for giving more detail to their deaths. It makes it more sympathic for me somehow. And though it's sad, there's peace there, too. But poor Dis. :'(