Reviews for Babysitter for hire
Sakura hitomi chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
Loved the story! AWWWW... Wish it was way longer , but keep up, the good work ! :)
Natsumi-Neko chapter 11 . 8/2/2015
Cant wait for the updates. Its a really good story. :)
huangangelin chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
Yess, please continue to update this fict w
User2319 chapter 11 . 7/3/2015
Look forward to these updates! By the way,is this story unfinished...if so...UPDATE its awesome~
sakura121 chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
lemon pleeeeeease
Animebaconlover chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
I hope you update or finish this story because I really liked it a lot.
Junjou Romantica 3 should be coming out July 9 in Japan xD
jakiegirlll chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
I would love for you to continue the story. Its really great, please don't stop.
prettypunk369 chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
Please update! This story is AMAZING! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
I love this story so muchhh. But still usagi had a one night stand with another girl. Grr i want to kill that whore right now T.T anyway, I'll be waiting for more updates :)
FreshPrinceLover chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Wow this is great! I love stories with young Misaki and teenage Akihiko :3 it's so cute
I can't wait for them to meet again, it's almost painful how the two are longing for each other. Stupid Akihiko though for having sex with that girl! He better hope Misaki doesn't find out.
I seriously cannot wait for the next update!
Abode of Mist chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
Glad you updated. Please continue.
Ino Death chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
ahhh fuck cliffhanger I want more the story is great wait... you should make usagi ask for a day of for an important reason and get the professor to except and make usagi come and surprise Misaki :3 like the next chapter aey
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Usagi is kinda OOC
syasyah chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
U left us a cliffhanger plzzz continue
Primordium chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
I wonder what reason Akihiko is going to have for not calling for 2 weeks. Cant wait for the next one! :3