Reviews for Babysitter for hire
prettypunk369 chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
Please update! This story is AMAZING! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
I love this story so muchhh. But still usagi had a one night stand with another girl. Grr i want to kill that whore right now T.T anyway, I'll be waiting for more updates :)
FreshPrinceLover chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Wow this is great! I love stories with young Misaki and teenage Akihiko :3 it's so cute
I can't wait for them to meet again, it's almost painful how the two are longing for each other. Stupid Akihiko though for having sex with that girl! He better hope Misaki doesn't find out.
I seriously cannot wait for the next update!
Abode of Mist chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
Glad you updated. Please continue.
Ino Death chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
ahhh fuck cliffhanger I want more the story is great wait... you should make usagi ask for a day of for an important reason and get the professor to except and make usagi come and surprise Misaki :3 like the next chapter aey
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Usagi is kinda OOC
syasyah chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
U left us a cliffhanger plzzz continue
Primordium chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
I wonder what reason Akihiko is going to have for not calling for 2 weeks. Cant wait for the next one! :3
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
I don't think Miyuki's tactic is working xD Aww, Misaki is still missing Akihiko. This story is so cute :3
Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
damn.
and this is EXACTLY why druggies are stupid and should be sent to a different planet._.
and hahaha i like how you put Shinobu in the last chapter lol!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
For such a young person, you have potential to be a good writer. I wanted to PM you but don't have an account with FF. Please delete private info written in your BIO, particularly your age and name. I didn't read more as I was horrified you revealed too much about yourself. Let's be smart and be safe.
Abode of Mist chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Taizo is mean and Usagi is stupid. He should make it up to Misaki when he gets the chance or Misaki will stay sad. I hope it won't become much sadder than this.
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Akihiko you stupid piece of shit...
This is why I've never been drunk! My God, Akihiko is such an idiot xD He can't come to Misaki's birthday because he went out and slept with some chick he barely knew?! Now Gracie is probably going to be some overly attached girlfriend.
Please excuse me while I'm going to mentally punch Akihiko in the face...
Anyway, thanks for the update!
weirdmustachegal chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
loved it i just started its already 12 am I've been reading for a long time keep updating (btw i adored the part with Shinobu in it :3 )
Dokindokindesu chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Akihiko you douche! T_T good story! I really like your story I'm not into this kind of thing(pedos that is) but when I read this I had to continue :)