Reviews for Requiem of Sin
crazyfan15 chapter 1 . 3/12
This was simply beautiful. I love the pace and flow of the story. You wrote Gajeel and Levy's thought very well and I applaud you :D
TheCookieMonster77 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Oh my, that was a beautiful ending! Unexpected and perfect! XD
NollyLvn chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
cool! now i like gale more than before ! XD
Mizily chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Thought this was just brilliant. Loved the premise and thought it was fantastically handled. Kudos!
moon strut chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
YES. I knew right when I saw "SALIGIA" that I HAD to read this.
Wonderful, honestly, and the bits of sexy times were a bonus.
taydev chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I loved everything about this. And the bit of sexiness between them is just... no words.

Have you considered writing Levy & Gajeel from Gajeel's POV? Just curious. ]
Scarabeye3000 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is real good. A bit short but it actually fits in a sense to the theme of the story.

I personally think your fic was well written and I felt you were clearly inspired for this because the title and the settings just fall perfectly into place.

Cheers,
Scarabeye3000

PS. Will add you later after I solve the problem with my log-in. :S
ultears chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Probably one of the best one-shots of these two I have read yet!

This was magnificent & I especially enjoyed this one line:

-All of her fairy tales and self-help books tell her that they simply aren't meant to be, and she wonders why she finds herself listening to them. So she paints a picture of hard to get, thrusting her head up in the air away from him, hoping that the dragon beats the prince to the chase.-
omnimagery chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Never was a fan of drabbles because I thought they wouldn't be fulfilling enough. Guess you changed that.
Hayal Kurmak chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
"male bonding time, which is bro code for pounding the shit out of each other" has GOT to be the best sentence I have ever read in a FT fanfiction. I literally laughed out loud. Great stuff.
xXMadNinjaSkillzXx chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
that story wAS SO AMAZKNG! 3 I loved it!
RenjiLuvah chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I really reaaaally liked this. Usually it's the summaries that catch me. I hate it when people half ass their summaries, that's what draws readers in! I was all like, Saligia? Oooh this sounds good.

And it was. I like how the sins were summed up and in spite of a few typos, no doubt from writing this in the wee hours of the night when there's school/work the next day if you're anything like me haha, I can tell that there was genuine effort in this. Sweet piece of writing here. Thanks for the read. :-)
True M. Vega chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
A true work of art. This piece was so...so correct. Characterization, conventions, and all the little loose ends in writing all tightening excellently in this dazzlingly witty and beautiful piece. Great job :)
Saknicte chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Bless your writing. This is absolutely marvelous. I hope you find the opportunity to write this pairing again :) Perfectly IC, I loved every bit.
ironandpen chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
hands down - one of the best one shots of gajeel and levy out there. You are one amazing writer. if it's not too much... could you write more? i freakin love the way you play with words, the way you write gajeel and levy IN character, the infuriating way that you leave us readers HANGGGGIIINNNGGG AND WANTING FOR MORE. troll.