Reviews for Requiem of Sin
DeeDee The Dragon-Cat chapter 1 . 8/22
gah i just luff your writing style good job!
crazyfan15 chapter 1 . 3/12
This was simply beautiful. I love the pace and flow of the story. You wrote Gajeel and Levy's thought very well and I applaud you :D
TheCookieMonster77 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Oh my, that was a beautiful ending! Unexpected and perfect! XD
NollyLvn chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
cool! now i like gale more than before ! XD
croquette queen chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Thought this was just brilliant. Loved the premise and thought it was fantastically handled. Kudos!
moon strut chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
YES. I knew right when I saw "SALIGIA" that I HAD to read this.
Wonderful, honestly, and the bits of sexy times were a bonus.
taydev chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I loved everything about this. And the bit of sexiness between them is just... no words.

Have you considered writing Levy & Gajeel from Gajeel's POV? Just curious. ]
Scarabeye3000 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is real good. A bit short but it actually fits in a sense to the theme of the story.

I personally think your fic was well written and I felt you were clearly inspired for this because the title and the settings just fall perfectly into place.

PS. Will add you later after I solve the problem with my log-in. :S
ultears chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Probably one of the best one-shots of these two I have read yet!

This was magnificent & I especially enjoyed this one line:

-All of her fairy tales and self-help books tell her that they simply aren't meant to be, and she wonders why she finds herself listening to them. So she paints a picture of hard to get, thrusting her head up in the air away from him, hoping that the dragon beats the prince to the chase.-
omnimagery chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Never was a fan of drabbles because I thought they wouldn't be fulfilling enough. Guess you changed that.
Hayal Kurmak chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
"male bonding time, which is bro code for pounding the shit out of each other" has GOT to be the best sentence I have ever read in a FT fanfiction. I literally laughed out loud. Great stuff.
xXMadNinjaSkillzXx chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
that story wAS SO AMAZKNG! 3 I loved it!
RenjiLuvah chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I really reaaaally liked this. Usually it's the summaries that catch me. I hate it when people half ass their summaries, that's what draws readers in! I was all like, Saligia? Oooh this sounds good.

And it was. I like how the sins were summed up and in spite of a few typos, no doubt from writing this in the wee hours of the night when there's school/work the next day if you're anything like me haha, I can tell that there was genuine effort in this. Sweet piece of writing here. Thanks for the read. :-)
True M. Vega chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
A true work of art. This piece was correct. Characterization, conventions, and all the little loose ends in writing all tightening excellently in this dazzlingly witty and beautiful piece. Great job :)
Saknicte chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Bless your writing. This is absolutely marvelous. I hope you find the opportunity to write this pairing again :) Perfectly IC, I loved every bit.