Reviews for A Blessing Indeed
Gravflab chapter 33 . 1/17
A very cute and imaginative story, I enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Guess what? I found a site that's giving Steam Wallet card pin codes away for free! /steamwalletcodes
LittleMyth chapter 33 . 6/24/2014
Really beautiful. I especially love Cray and Asta, great characters :)
Amber Ice Fox chapter 33 . 6/15/2014
Awesome story! I'm glad I stumbled upon it!
JulianneL chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
Hmmm...not liking Hermione and Daphne right now...at all. I hate when people force things on Harry. She says it's for the best, but what right does she have to decide what's best...not only to decide what's best but to sacrifice their privacy for what's best. That's just not fair! Hating on them right now...it'll take a lot for me to forgive them...anyways.

LOVE the story! Love love love it!
JulianneL chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
God...if Daphne and Hermione's stupid plan brings trouble...I'm going to hold a grudge and hate them forever.
Mallory83 chapter 33 . 5/13/2014
I loved it!
Venus914 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Whew! Im so glad it isnt a Harry/Ginny pairing. While they're a canon, they're the most hated. And im not a hermione fan too. I prefer slash. But if Harry had to be paired with a girl, i prefer Luna.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 33 . 12/13/2013
I thought it was deeply emotional and very captivating. I was pulled in throughout the whole tale and I love you spin on creature fiction :) very beautiful
Mukuro234 chapter 33 . 9/16/2013
Hehe this is such a awesome fic lol
bookloverforeverandever chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
Oh this is so good. I had to write before I've even finished the story. I'm enjoying it so much and I'm so glad its a holiday so I can read the whole thing today!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 33 . 8/24/2013
Lovely! Awesome! Perfect! Fabulous! And more! I can't remember! Agh!

Donis. . . So sad. Oh My God, that was so sad. I'm crying. Waaaah! And he looked like a bad guy! I blame you for that! Now I regret wishing he was dead when I heard about him. Waaaaah!

I hope you and your children live happily!
TenTenDestiny101 chapter 33 . 7/1/2013
OMG I totally love you story! To me it was perfect. I really enjoyed it and could not tear my eyes away from reading it!

TenTenDestiny101
Talizora chapter 33 . 6/22/2013
Aww, that was a lovely ending. I think this is the first fanfiction were i didn't hate the OC. Great work, thanks for shareing!
Tatsukai chapter 22 . 6/12/2013