Reviews for All That Remains
tannerose5 chapter 6 . 8/24
Better late than never. I'm rereading because I I've had this on my "favorite story list" but didn't remember it. It's so sad, but JJ is not giving up on Spencer.

Can you finish the story? I see you had 117 reviews so I know there are people who would love to know the ending.
Very good when you going to finish it
This is amazing! Hope it will get finished eventually :)
Lacieph chapter 7 . 5/22
Ooooooook Can somebody tell me why I didn't find this fic before? I mean, it's amazing and a lot of interesting.
7 chapters and we know NOTHING about what happened with Spencer. Why?, How?, Why he's the only alive?, Why free him now?

I have to tell you that that Spencer was blindfolded and without sound makes me terryfing because that had to be horrible...

I can't wait to read more of this fic and I hope you will return here.

Saludos
Shorty chapter 7 . 11/25/2016
Great story
ThatBigBlueBox chapter 7 . 6/17/2016
I just got into this story, and I would love you forever if you continued even though it's been a couple years! :)
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 7 . 4/17/2015
I first want to ask if I can pray for your you because I know from experience that it works. I understand some people don't believe like I do and that is alright because their belief doesn't affect my own and the power of prayer. So, I am praying right now for your to be cured of whatever is hurting you.

Your story is very sad, but I know that Spencer will get through this horrific ordeal. It's been awhile since you updated and I was hoping you would come back to this story and complete it. It such a emotional story that pulled me in and made me care so much about Spencer and his family (BAU Team) that I really need some closure. Anyway, I know you will do what you can with this story, and hope to see an update soon:-) Blessings to you!
Spencebox chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
Really good story
AlElizabeth chapter 7 . 1/20/2015
Well... that flashback was weird to say the least. That Amy seems... uh... unstable. Is she with this 'Z' or is she just another victim like Reid?
I noticed you haven't posted anything since May of last year and I hope you are alright, after hearing about your health troubles. I would love to read an update and find out what's happening with Spencer and JJ.
Take care and keep up the good work!
AlElizabeth chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
o.o poor Reid. He's so badly traumatized. Want to know more about what happened to him, since his thoughts are so disjointed... seems like that box was both his cage (prison) and his safe haven... and how sick is that? Can't wait to read more!
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Holy sh*t. Poor Reid. Man, you're vicious... but I like it. I love reading about hurt Reid. I hope they find the bastard who did all that to Reid and rip his head off.
deannamd chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
wow please update soon
sandra.johansson.144 chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
hello, when does the next chapter arive? It have been a while :/
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
hello, when does the next chapter arive? It have been a while
MW3addict chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Hello, are you continuining this story? I thinks its brilliant so far and you have proved to be a great writer.