Reviews for Shattered
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Wonderful story!
TInKeRBelL chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Wow...

This was simply one of the best

A wonderfully angst fic that was done most brillantly

I hope you write a sequel to this fic

Disney-Girl-Forever chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Wow. okay just as good if not better than the last one. I almost cried. wow i love your hp stories.
bellus-qui chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
u r just evil...! it's so sad, i feel so sorry for draco! but it was a great POV and i really liked it, but will there be more?
Sizarie chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Could you make a sequel to this? maybe somethin that ends happily...like Draco turning spy or something and Ginny and him eventually getting back together about 5 years or so from now?...sorry, I just like happy endings..
Solvien chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
it's very touching.. i must say... dun end here... you should continue... since ginny isn't dead.. can't there be a chance for them to be together again?
stormyfire chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Sad story.
song for holly chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
wow. thats all i can think to write down, w.o.w!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Bravo! That was beautifully written and I had a tear or two running down my cheeks. That was great I hope you make more angsty D/G fics. they really are great.
jenn chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Now thats just depressing. Its well done, better than Illusions. The emotions are well displayed. I'm presuming they won't get back together its just really sad **runs away crying**
mika888 chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Wow, that was a very incredible piece of work. Good job! Hope to see more D/G from you _