Reviews for Turning Tables
Malfoy Mouth James- MMJ chapter 18 . 3/18/2017
OH MY STARS ABOVE AND BELOW YOU MUST UPDATE PLEASE. I JUST READ THIS ENTIRE THING IN ONE DAY AND I HAVE TO HAVE MORE. I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. ITS TOOO GOOOOD. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
God bless you and have a good day!
SB
bella chapter 18 . 11/30/2016
read this book about two years ago, always checking back to see if its been updated :( Hope you end up finishing it!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/23/2016
I absolutely love this story! like seriously it's one of my all time favs! you should really finish it:)
Lizardphobia chapter 2 . 4/15/2016
Oh my gosh. When I saw the summary I was intrigued but a little sceptical. Then I read your prologue and I was blown away.

I have to admit it is difficult getting their appearances and character traits straight in my head. So I just tried replacing "Katniss Mellark" with the naturally blonde haired blue-eyed Jennifer Lawrence. And "Peeta Everdeen" with dark-haired Josh Hutcherson and that worked. Lol. BUT it was still difficult, so kudos to you for slipping in a gentle reminder about their appearances now and then and nicknaming Peeta 'Pete' (excellent touch, by the way. It further divorces us from what we know of the original characters).

Do you know how hard it is to find a solid plot with beautiful writing? Really hard! And you've got both down in yours. Such a joy to read, and I'm sooo glad I'm only on Chapter 2 - I've got many more chapters to look forward to!
brattypapita chapter 18 . 1/27/2016
Please please update this story.
EnchantedGurls chapter 18 . 1/24/2016
What a well written story! I love the idea of them switching genders and seeing what things would be like if that happened. I'm so sad that you probably won't be updating this story, as it's been over a year. ;( in any case, great work, and just know that if you do decide to update again you'll have a very happy reader!
Maximum21 chapter 18 . 1/2/2016
Ohmyfreakinggod! I love this story so much, with the twist on Katniss and Peeta's personalities is so cool and unlike any other story I've ever read, but in a good way, don't worry. ️ Please tell me you're making Chapter 19 soon, I'm dying over here! (My favorite chapter was the flashback chapter where you write about different events and conversations through the years.)
Bella chapter 16 . 8/2/2015
I love these flashbacks! You are such a talented writer 3
nh4dawin chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
Next please~
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2015
please update soon! this is one of my new favourite stories! :)
Isabelle Sangster chapter 16 . 6/23/2015
Updateeeeeeeeee!
TheLaughingMan16 chapter 18 . 6/23/2015
This is a fantastic read hope you continue!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/1/2015
This story is very good. It's an interesting concept both of them switched up like that. Rue's death was written very well, sad but very well. And I think Katniss should lose her leg since that kind of just goes with that character.
Isabelle Sangster chapter 17 . 5/18/2015
Pleaseeeee! Update!
AreWeInTheClearYetGOOD chapter 18 . 4/19/2015
WONDERFUL STORY! Please update soon!