Reviews for Pain Hurts
lulubram chapter 2 . 5/21
Love it !
lovewater chapter 20 . 2/6
I am totally bummed out that this hasn't been updated since 2013. I hope you don't leave it.
Jaquline Marie chapter 20 . 11/25/2014
please just update... or abandon it or put it up for adoption, dont leave us hanging
katelaina1717 chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Cam't wait for an update, hope the twins keep calling Harry mamma - that's what he is, it's an honor to be called that it doesn't mean he is a woman, but he did give birth to them ... So mama it should be.
AliceCullen3 chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
LOVE IT!
Dracaina chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
hmm very nice. keep writing this wonderful story.
sweetteatwo chapter 20 . 1/8/2014
I hope Harry and crew will be able to defeat Voldemort. So glad that Harry and them got to Snape in time
mandamichelle chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
Love this story! Noone should die from the good side,only Voldemorts side!
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
Love the lullaby!
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
Nice work so far, hope to see more!
Wolf's Redemption chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Fyi, in the part where Harry first says anything to the snake, you put pearsle mouth. In all reality it would be parseltongue. It's spelled parsel an parselmouth is the person, parseltongue is the language. That was the only mistake I caught though, so you are doing pretty well in that department. I also gotta say, that I love the story line so far. It is really good.
Twitch/Wolf
Padfootette chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
Great story can't wait fir the next chap please update soon. Will Harry be getting pregnant again?
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
Can't wait for more. Update soon
HPSlashAddict chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
I love this story. I'm excited for what is to come as well. Will Harry and Dray meet a cute orphan that they adopt? Will Harry be pregnant again (in the last shower scene I didn't see anything about conception charms.)? I need to know!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013