Reviews for Piano Sonata No14
city bookworm chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I would like to think that if you loved a person enough that all would be accepted. Will sadly it a tortured character usually only happy alone with his dogs. Hannibal had the obvious problem of has hobbies. Finding anyone that could accept either of their personalities and faults is rare. If they did though they would be happy.
deelove1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Beautiful:)
Tuonetar chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I have to say that this is one of the very best fics about hannibal that I've ever read! And with such a sweet end
Still Undecided chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I loved this story, absolutely amazing. Makes me wish the show would actually turn out exactly like this.
IdrilSilmarwenEamaneLuinwe chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I fricking love you! I love all your Hannibal fics their bloody awesome! Please, please, please do some more! XD
ErinJo94 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This story is beautifully written! There was a lot of depth, I hope that you are very proud of this story, as you should be. It was amazing, thank you for writing it.
Mayurei 13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This one was very very very good. It was very well construct and played especially concerning the pairing and the fact that Hannibal is, well, hannibal and how will would react to discovering the man that he is dating in this case, is eating people.

Very delicated in the nuance of their feelings and toughs! great great work!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
:D that was beautiful! No other word can describe it :) I've been wanting to read some Hannibal/Will so bad but its just a complex relationship. You truly nailed it on the head. Bravo!