Reviews for A Way We Go
Seawell chapter 34 . 5/29
Finished this whole story in the past 24 hours! Your insight and ability to explain emotions through written word was amazing to read! You made Loki one of my favorite characters, and brought Jane to life in a way I felt the movies lacked. 10/10, awesome job! :)
Lokasenna chapter 31 . 5/5
I want that Loki tells to Jane about to be a Gigant Frost. Update soon, please! :D
green-jedi chapter 15 . 5/7
I really like the plot of this so much more than the movie! I love the characterizations and I really hope you decide to continue it. I can't wait to see how it turns out. _
Loki chapter 1 . 5/2
Update soon, please! :D :D :D
LOKI chapter 1 . 4/25
UPDATE A WAY WE GO SOON, PLEASE!
DiscoloredLady chapter 34 . 4/23
Oh gosh that was sweet. I wonder when Loki will finally get past most of insecurities, since I have a feeling that no matter what, a small part of it will always remain, having them seeded deeply into his person since he was of youth. The relationshop between Loki and Jane, though! Haha! I wouldn't want anything better than for them to be whisked away by the wonders of the universe. :) I wonder what happens next.
DiscoloredLady chapter 33 . 4/23
Oh, it's alright! There's no problem with your romance :)) nothing at all. I hope to see more, actually. :)
DiscoloredLady chapter 32 . 4/23
Well, shit. Okay. So he has Thor's blessing, Loki is paranoid, and Loki doesn't have a home. So... What now?
DiscoloredLady chapter 31 . 4/23
Hayaaaaaaaaaaaaa hihihihi
DiscoloredLady chapter 30 . 4/23
Oh god the Lokane drama oh god oh god oh god
DiscoloredLady chapter 29 . 4/23
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
DiscoloredLady chapter 28 . 4/23
Yay, Natasha and Loki interactions againnn. I really like those. I wonder how Thor and Jane would react to seeing Loki not in bed, given his weakened state...
DiscoloredLady chapter 27 . 4/23
I started to wonder when Odin will appear, many chapters ago. Then erghhh, when he did appear, god. I knew nothing would come out of it but angst. So much anger and hurt and regret between Odin and Loki, and it's just unseemly sometimes that there would be any redemption in their relationship.
DiscoloredLady chapter 26 . 4/23
I would like nothing better, either! Oh, that is so sweet. It's nice that Jane can see through Loki at times when others can't, and that she does her best to make it up to Loki that he is still incredible. It's nice how in this fan fiction, their romance didn't exactly spark from angsty chemistry and a heated attraction... This is sweet, friendship coming before the romance, and it's lovely.
DiscoloredLady chapter 25 . 4/23
That was great! I loved the interaction between Natasha and Loki. It always interests me just how similar Natasha and Loki can be, and it's awesome that you put that here. And her realisations about Loki... I liked reading about the vantage point of someone who isn't Jane or Thor regarding Loki. Especially from one such as Natasha.
1,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »