Reviews for A Way We Go
This is probably the best fanfiction that I have ever read
Chiafun chapter 19 . 2/2
Gosh that Ida girl was so rude, just reject him politely, don't be that harsh.
Chiafun chapter 7 . 2/1
God i feel so sorry for Loki :(. no ome understand him well and now the only one who love him greatly already gone.
Chiafun chapter 4 . 2/1
oh Jane, you are cross the line already, talked as if you know him and Frigga.
Chiafun chapter 3 . 2/1
Thor being so hard on Loki yet Loki did too. and Heimdall...gezzz calm down man, what Loki said were true even he coat it with very rude words
Totally loved this!, I just wish you could have posted another chapter, after all the heartbreaking angst, I wanted to see a little bit of Loki being happy, I don't know if you still read reviews, if you do, Thank you for this beautiful story :)
Oh muy God! Finally! oh my ! and I'm listening to Freeze you out by Sia and everything it's perfect now I'm crying
GoodForBad chapter 32 . 12/6/2016
Well fuck.

To be perfectly honest with you, I forgot how much I adored this story. If I were to go and look through the reviews (over 1,000 good lord almighty) I bet I would come across one of my older ones, telling you the same. I do little else with your work it seems.

But I did tell you I would be re-reading my old favorites, didn't I?

Everything about this story is freaking gold and though I know technically it was never completed, there's a sense of finality in this last chapter. After all the heartache, pain, loss and angst of the previous chapters, this one holds the promise of hope and upcoming happiness for our dear Loki. So I don't really see this as an abrupt stopping point, but more of a quasi-ending. I can't really say I'm disappointed that it stopped here because your work is marvelous and God knows there is a wealth of other masterpieces on your account, but - I can't help but wish there was more. This universe was my favorite one, namely because you were one of the first who actually portrayed Loki's true power. Either way, I don't feel cheated or ripped off. The final "She'd never felt more alive" denotes a sense of completion, no?

Plus I usually hate the Loki/Jane ship, but after reading this my mind kind of completely changed. Do you have any idea what it takes to sway me like that?

Anyway, this is and will remain one of my absolute favorites, not only of yours in particular but in this fandom as a whole. It's bloody perfect, and I have the feeling I'll be returning to it for years to come. It's midnight over here and I felt wholly compelled to share my thoughts, so pardon the random rant on an older story. The site wouldn't let me post another review on the same chapter, so I had to scroll for a bit, lol. You have me wishing, even all these years later, that The Dark World had gone a little more towards this direction. Thank God for this site, and for the amazing work you do.

I'll be here.
jsaba chapter 31 . 11/27/2016
I've had a brilliant ime reading this. In all honesty, you've done an astounding job!
Ommallaredpanda chapter 3 . 11/17/2016
I saw that dick joke, I saw it...
Darklightningstorm chapter 34 . 10/13/2016
This has so many more chapters than Archive of Our Own! So, naturally, I had to read them all today.
I see it's been almost two years since this was list updated. You haven't abandoned it, have you? Not to pester you; I'm just asking.
dh chapter 30 . 7/5/2016
I'm drowning in angst
Help
eh chapter 27 . 7/5/2016
that last bit is kinda maybe a little tiny bit relatable...
I gues...