Reviews for A Southern Summer
blueberry55 chapter 15 . 8/30/2013
This story kind of confuses me because the timeline isn't very clear. As is looks now E/B meet one day, go on a date, he shows up at her house for surprise date, half his unit is killed, they sleep together and she gets knocked up in a week. Edward did say he had 3 weeks leave and his CO cut it by 2 weeks, can't suspend belief long enough to think that could happen in RL. Also to the reviewer that mentiones teachers should be an example and Bella telling her students when shes not married, thats silly, the teachers personal life is not the business of the students in any way, she doesn't have to tell them anything evenif her were obivous shes pregnant. As a parent if her personal life doesn't effect her job teaching my child I don't care what she does. Best of luck with the rest of this story when you get back to it.
Desiree chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Write more chapters for this story please thanks D.
des chapter 24 . 8/14/2013
Please write more chapters for this story thanks D
Des chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Please write another chapter I really like this story
Des chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Can you please write more chapters for this story more than just one at time please thanks D
Des chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Write more for this story please thanks D
iamwriter chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
that is what best friends do, go places they do not want to because the other wants them to,
babybaby15 chapter 24 . 7/26/2013
Another great chapter I loved it
lileycullen chapter 24 . 7/26/2013
Wow love it
kathryn.downs1999 chapter 24 . 7/26/2013
love it! cant wait for more!
cbmorefie chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
Excellent update!
thelionismine chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
Amazong chapter! Love it!
pinklady34 chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
Very sweet story but it sucks that James is after her.
mayejrmorris chapter 24 . 7/25/2013