Reviews for Yummy Yummy
SupernaturalRory99 chapter 6 . 6/22
OMG I LOVED THIS SO SO MUCH. OMG OMG OMG OMFG IT WAS HOT TOO. LIKE DAMN. HOT DAMN. CALL THE POLICE AND A FIREMAN. Definitely a favorite
whovainwithlove chapter 6 . 4/8
Awww it's so damn cute! Gabe and Sam its all wonderful
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 6 . 4/4
BEST THING EVER
... We never got more than a blowjob for Sabriel?
butski chapter 6 . 3/1
Wow! I love this.
Very well written, I must say you are a talented writer.
I especially like the part where Castiel is so worked up that he attacks Gabriel and the hole wonderful idea of the new spices of siren. And then Dean naming them sex sharks, so funny and cute.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
random2crazyness chapter 6 . 1/24
This is freaking awesome. I absolutely adore Sabriel and Destiel and the way u combined then in this story I cannot get over! It's so cute and sexy at the same time! This is now my new fav and I hope it doesn't end here! Great writing! 3
PiptheSnake chapter 6 . 1/16
That was adorable and awesome :) Thanks for posting
Aurora chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
My new favourite fanfic
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
I missed the Sabriel... AGH. I'M SO GLAD I REALIZED THAT I MISSED THIS CHAPTER. BECAUSE BECAUSE AWE THE SABRIEL IT'S UNBEARABLY CUTE.
I love it when you write Sabriel so much.
But I love your Destiel too. It's different then most Destiel's and I like it. Very very nice job, Lik!
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
OHMYGOODNESS.
Best fanfic ever. No joke. I'd say some long winded thing about how fabulous it is, but reading this on my phone as I giggled and walked through rain at 49 degrees Fahrenheit, kinda numbed my fingers and I can't feel them. But seriously Lik. This was an amazing story! BRAVO!
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
CASTIEL WHAT IN FUCKS NAME ARE YOU DOING?! I KNOW YOU WANT DEAN ON YOU BUT CHILL OKAY.
CAN WE ALL JUST STOP FOR A MOMENT AND BREATH.
GABRIEL YOU AND CAS ARENT LEAVING.
DEAN YOU AND SAM ARENT KILLING ANYONE.
SO CAN WE ALL JUST STOP AND TALK THIS OUT.
Okay.
On another note. This isn't the best story to read at school during lunch.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
PMYGIDSNOTHISISREALLYBADIKNEWITGABRIELSHOULDHAVELETSAMREMBERTHENMAYBEFRIENDLYSIRENSWOULDBEONTHELISTBUTNOWCASWENTANDFREAKEDTHINGSUPANDNOWWEAREINSOMEFORCEREALTROUBLE
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Oh dear me. This is such a good fanfic. Like how will Dean react when he finds out? Does Sam or Dean suspect that Cas and Gabe are sirens ish. Is there something weird happening in the town besides Cas and Gabe?
Cas was acting weirder then normally I think...
But that girl made me laugh. Tammy. I like her. And good job rejecting ish her Cassie.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I don't care if this is supposed to be crack fic. This is flipping awesome!
What did Cas do...?
Lik. I swear you pull everything off.
dragoness simplicity chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Fantastic story. XD
A few dropped letters or words in emotional scenes but it was a beautiful read. I love your sense of humour and your creature idea. Half-breed siren Cas and Gabe were fun.

Ever since I read that 'off of' was not 'grammatically correct', I always do a double take whenever I see it written in a story. I'm pretty sure it's still a common enough phrase that no one minds.
Overall though, two thumbs up. Thanks for sharing your story with the world. XD
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »