Reviews for Yummy Yummy
AliceCullen3 chapter 6 . 5/18
LOVE IT!
Crysteldragon chapter 6 . 1/8
This is so adorable. I love the fic, is this the last chapter or can you keep going cause that would be awesome. I would love to see their adventures together. And smut. Smut is good too.
Iris chapter 6 . 11/17/2016
No words can describe the shear awesomeness of this fic.

Pleased make an epilogue? I need to know what shit goes down when all four of those fabulous idjits get high.
P.S. cupcakes...well played good sir, well played.
xSheepie chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Wow I really love this! I read this years ago when you first posted it and liked it. I just reread it and god, you're amazing! I like Sam/Gabriel a little more so would you ever consider writing a second part more centered on them? If not, the compliment stands: love you are a monster with the written word.
Miketsukami-kun chapter 6 . 5/7/2016
Really loved this, great job writing it!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/7/2016
I think that I love this much too much lol, it was awesome
brantleyh936 chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
Awwwww
brantleyh936 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Oh boy. So silly Cassie
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
First time reading a hybrid version of Castiel and Gabriel. XD Like nymphs... Siren-sexy fiend not sex sharks!
Jinx2016 chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day :P
Ann chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
Omg what a great story! And lol, sleepy Gabe is adorable! High Cas is funny too. Now he and Dean are loopy happy like Tammy was.
PlayGirlKitty chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
damn, I was kinda hopin for some sabriel sex, but oh well. I liked the twist.
funsizedbrunette chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
I LOVE this story!
Kalee chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I'm not english and I enjoyed reading this, congrat for your work, it was fluid and funnyn thank you
DracoPotter80 chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
OMG I LOVED THIS SO SO MUCH. OMG OMG OMG OMFG IT WAS HOT TOO. LIKE DAMN. HOT DAMN. CALL THE POLICE AND A FIREMAN. Definitely a favorite