Reviews for Giving In
Nikkie Ma'Shay chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
Why did you stop writing this great story's you wrote to write some story that to short and not as great as this story. You disappoint me as you thrown this wonderful story to the side for your more recent story.
Imsii chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
D'aw, I love their relationship so far. Their interaction with each other makes me laugh; how easy yet sassy they are.

I for sure think they have one of the most mature relationships out of the couples in Twilight! Tanya beats Sam by...well, the two of them can't be compared against each other. Tanya is a much better fit for Leah.

I'm in love with your dialogue, by the way!
Imsii chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Ah gosh - I LOVE the idea of Leah and Tanya as a couple. I fully support Leah shipped with someone like Rosalie, Nahuel - even Jasper. But I think that Leah and Tanya are perfect.

Tanya would be able to tame Leah's inner wolf while Leah would make an interesting and loyal companion for Tanya.

I adore how you've written Leah so far. It sticks to her personality so much, especially her reaction to getting her leg caught in the trap. Not to mention, I adore your subtle details that make things perfect.
lightningdagger chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
I would like to see a sequel.
Aggie94 chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Good story. Thank you. Meg.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
dang wouldn't a trap like that petty much take your hand off? oh well he deserved it! glad leah is healed and tanya can act semi normal again. looking forward to more.
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
***************Facepalm***************...I love the pairing is all I can say...sigh, lolol.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
i am really enjoying the story. can't wait for more.
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Hell she is a lone wolf, they can't make her come back.
She should be her own alpha by now.

I love this protective Tanya, I love the Denali's. Now this is what I wanted to see, thank you.
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I like it a lot, thank YOU for updating.

I really don't know why she keeps beating herself up over her tribes treatment of her they are a bunch of asshats.

This is just what Leah needs, though I was hoping for story of her eyes meeting her imprint before we time jumped. I always like to read all of the tiny details of the relationship.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Is this Peri chick stupid?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
please continue!
liz chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This is a great start! Looking forward to meeting whoever it is at the end!