Reviews for The Circle in the Square
Schloodie chapter 16 . 4/23
Hey, I know it's been years and there's probably zero chance of you ever getting back to this story, but I just read it for the second time around and I just had to leave a comment. This story is seriously amazing and if you ever toy with the idea of picking it up again, I can guarantee you'll have at least one excited reader awaiting every update.
GabsDunham chapter 16 . 2/6
I love this fic, even if it is unfinished. It's just pretty amazing.
alternatedunham chapter 15 . 8/6/2016
It's been a while since this fic has updated, but as a fic writer myself, I haven't lost hope that there will be another update! I love this fic so much and I hope we'll see more from you soon! (sorry for the weird reviewing, I accidentally posted this review before it was finished because I'm on mobile!)
Anonymous chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
I'm stuck to your family fic. I hope we'll have another chapter soon. :)
etta chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Please please keep writing. I'm on my knees! This story is so wonderful and you're such a great writer! It would be a shame to abond it so please, please don't.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
I love this story! Please, please, please keep writing!
alternatedunham chapter 16 . 8/26/2014
I absolutely adore this story. I keep rereading it again and again, and telling my friends to read it. I hope you update soon, but as a writer myself, I know how hard updating can be at times. Thank you for absolutely wonderful fic!
theonlyrealetta chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Please please keep writing! This story is so wonderful!
dhmhtra375 chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
Please tell me you have not abandoned this awesome story! PLEASE!
ElysiaMaeve chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
I just wanted to say I really love this story. I hope you write more soon!
closingdoors chapter 16 . 5/18/2014
Absolutely love this story! And I feel so bad for Max, for having to hide Etta from her parents - seems like Hell. Can't wait for more. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/21/2014
I like the story so far. Although, I'd like to see a bit more from the Fringe case and Etta's burgeoning cortexiphan abilities. If you could tie those both together eventually, I think it could be really interesting.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/19/2014
Another awesome chapter! I love your portrayal of the family. Is Etta going to learn more about Henry?
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
I'm enjoying this more than I thought I would! I do hope you get the inspiration to continue it!
opheliablack chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
So glad to see another chapter posted. While your focus isn't Peter and Olivia, you write them better than any fic I've read so far.