Reviews for Cranberry Nights
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
Wow; hope Sherlock realizes his feelings for Molly soon!
applejacks0808 chapter 8 . 7/7/2015
Love the story! I'm hoping you plan on continuing this story, though it's been two years. You're totally pulling a Moffat by the way! Lol
catsgotmytongue chapter 8 . 5/27/2015
Please update, please!
The Sherlock/Molly pairing has lost gravity and most current entries are adolescent, fluff crap.
You handle your work with respect.
Please come back to this story.
Nydamascus97 chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
Just found this! Any plans to continue?
angelica8051 chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
This is one of the most exquisite Sherlock fanfics I have had the privilege to read. Just really great I don't think its OOC at all and I love the addition of Noah who seems super cool and who might be trying to murder Molly. So damn good. Major kudos
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
This is a great story! Please update?
newmommyak chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
This is a great story! Are you going to get back to it someday? It's just begging for a conclusion.
lunar47 chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
drunk molly is the best!
Livvy22 chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Love itty! Great story! I'm hoping to see a bad side to Noah though - right now he seems a little perfect.
Carri007 chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
I would have stopped to write a review earlier, but I didn't want to-stop, mean. This is an excellent story, and I dearly hope you haven't given up on this. I love seeing Molly with a spine, as sad as it is that she's moved on (or so she thinks). And Sherlock had better make up his mind quick, or he really is going to lose her. Pleeaase update!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
keep going!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
WHY YOU NO UPDATE THIS BEAUTIFUL WORK?!
IllegallyBlonde chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
I really love this story. Molly's character is amazing and I adore how you portray Sherlock. I can't wait for the next chapter; update soon!
-Random :D
necklaceofsongs chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
You totes need to update...for realsies. Joking aside, that was a hell of an emotional roller coaster for me. That quote where Janeen says it wouldn't do to cross a sociopath in love, it reminded me quite a bit of Jekyll (yes, another Moffat series). The whole "love is psycopath" route that he did with Jekyll/Hyde...and Mary/Claire. Your fic has a very similar aura and I love it. It's why I hold on to the idea of Sherlolly actually happening in canon. If Moffat decides to approach a similar strategem as he did in Jekyll (meaning a completely fictional pairing that didn't exist in the actual author's canon), then we may actually have these two actually happen. Though I love Irene Adler in Doyle's work...I don't agree with Moffat's interpretation of her. So crossing my fingers he doesn't decide to go with THAT pairing and that we have another Claire/Jekyll in our hands. I love the perspective of Sherlock and it amazes me how sudden his feelings come and he really doesn't know what to make of it so it seeps through hjs actions because they're so overwhelming. Will Mycroft intervene I wonder?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Do you ever finish your stories?