Reviews for Resemblances
arya304 chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Please update your such a good writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories!
BookAddict67 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Best. Thing. Ever.

"'Get in.'

'Young Master, I don't think it would be appropriate-'

'Just get into the damn bed, Sebastian!' Ciel exclaimed with an exasperated huff. 'I'm tired and cold and you're the only heat source around. So just get in and shut up. That's an order.'

'My, my, what a spoiled master you areā€¦' Sebastian replied with a badly concealed smirk."

Thank you.
BookAddict67 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
OMG! I'M EXCITED! This is so freakin perfect.

My little butterfly...

Damn. I'm not in it for the smut, but I'm gonna continue reading. Thanks for the awesome chapter! Thanks.
promocat chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
I always say that ciel & Sebastian have a bond of respect if nothing else-also both like to play games & win-thu I think Sebastian is sometimes surprised when ciel wins
nemuikuro26 chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
it's update! yeeeeeaaaahhhh! so cool and so sweet and... and... oh boy, I don't know what to say anymore, it just AMAZING! XD hope to see the next chapt soon!
sincerely, your faithful reader
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
i love love lOVE this wow. you just posted this but i already can't wait for the next chapter
lulu422 chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Awwwwwaaaaa! Cute! Loved it and can't wait for more.

-Keep being epic
nemuikuro26 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
A year... Its already a year since the first time I lay my eyes in this fic and I still love it! Hopefully you will update soon! :) ganbatte!
Ragdoll.scarred chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This read as a sonnet for me, as soon as I began. It's beautiful. Really beautiful written, and beautiful language. I enjoyed this a great deal. I thought of where I might put this, so that I might bump into it every now and then, and read it again. Thank you.
vin chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Hope you will continue ASAP X3
lulu422 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
what about the other animals and their similarities to ciel?
Breanna chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I love it! Write more soon
egg10rru chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Mmm, been waiting for something new from you. I like where this is going. You always draw such poignant imagery with your prose.
promocat chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
very good-ciel knows what sebastian is & what he is to the demon
seshomaru94 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This was cute Loving it comparing animal's to Ciel I all ways thought about a blue and black butterfly XD, I can't wait for the other chapters speacialy if its going to be rated M in future chapies :D