Reviews for C'MON NOW, BOYS WILL BE BOYS
ccase1313 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Dean would be the kinda guy who hates to stop.
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Such a cute story. Thank you.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
LOL Awwww. A lot of fun to read this. The brotherly banter is one of the best things about these guys and I've missed it of late.

Very nicely done. :)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
What a fun read, great brotherly banter and Sam actually out-eating Dean for once, and eating nothing healthy! After all the coffee Dean has drunk, don't think Sam will be the only one needing to pee!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
That was a really awesome story, Vanessa. The boys bantering like no tomorrow was so classy with Dean and all his come-backs riling Sam up in good fun and calling his little brother "Sammy". *smiles*

Very well done!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
heehee so brotherly! :0)
B x
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I just feel all motherly when Sam actually eats. Thanks for this.
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Lol...This is awesome. I'm glad I found it!
Swellison chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Hi Ness,
This was a fun read, full of the boys' bickering and bantering. I like how Sam ordered 3 breakfasts, with nothing remotely healthy;-) I did think when he ordered the double order of fries that he meant to share with Dean, but Dean's whapped fingers proved that Sam was in Twix mode ("Two for me, none for you!") Also like the little echos to their younger years, esp Sam's milk mustache.
Sue
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
LOL, love this! Yay, brotherly banter! Good times. :)
Illuminating Rainbow Light chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This story made me smile and laugh in all the right places. Along with stunning description, this is a wonderful story. Thank you for writing this.

-Illumini
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Cute, love some brotherly banter. Thanks!
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Very cute, I loved it! Lighthearted fun, something that's definitely been missing from the show as of late. Great job!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Excellent!
I could just picture the brothers while I read your story. You did a great job with their voices and it was so nice to 'see' them having a nice normal day for a change.
Thanks for sharing your story with us.
I am definitely going to read this one again. :)