Reviews for Naruto Senju Uchiha
Griffin87443 chapter 35 . 5/15
Nice you should really update this story
Yurushimo The Forgiving Dragon chapter 15 . 5/8
I can't let this shit slide. How come Orochimaru is STILL there? That's crazy BS.
Yurushimo The Forgiving Dragon chapter 11 . 5/8
You might wanna say Hiruzen instead of just Sarutobi because Asuma is a Sarutobi too if I can remember.
Rikkudo Hunter chapter 1 . 3/20
Oh my gosh, that was amazing, though it would be cooler if something like one of the girls die, Naruto rages, Tobi gets his ass kicked like the little bitch he is
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 3/15
Genial c
troutman30 chapter 13 . 3/12
Haku can't kill Naruto because she doesn't have any weapons? Hello, she's in Wave Country, she always has a weapon, she can create ice out of the water in the air to make senbon!
Chaosweaver13 chapter 35 . 3/8
Great Great story, really wish it would get finished _
Know Pain chapter 35 . 3/7
Very well written, with the element to be more.
I love how the story's going and can't wait for more
But my only problems are the fact that sometimes it lacks proper details, like people maybe freaking about hashirama and Madara being in Naruto.
But overall it is amazing and is my second favorite fanfic, good job
Oh and sorry if it may have seemed like I was dising your story, don't worry, I'm not, it's great
I'm an author myself so sometimes I point things out,
Anyways I hope it contiues, looking forward to it
Shadddow chapter 3 . 3/6
CANCER
UR STORY IS GOOOOOD
No offense but the last few chapter have been a little boring no offense just my opinion just so u know
draco7347 chapter 34 . 2/27
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Azaira chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
Yea, you have a decent plot, but your writing definitely needs a lot of work.
Most of the time, all I read are characters speaking back and forth. There's no emotion, no actions to follow, and almost nothing towards visualization. The story feels as if I'm listening to a movie that's happening in another room. I can hear what they say, but it's hard to tell where they are, what they're doing, or how they feel. Basically it feels like I'm only getting half the story when reading this.

Another issue is that you have Naruto giving away secrets, large and incredible secrets, as if they're candy, to people who have no reason to know. This is a ninja society; they thrive on espionage, assassination, and Secrets.
Azaira chapter 3 . 12/26/2016
So many run on sentences. Grammar could use some of work.
You have the characters explain far too much, and don't describe their actions enough.
The kyuubi says naruto's hair will be Madara's in length? Naruto can cut his hair?
Sarutobi simply let them go into tg44 without a backup guard? So simply accepted everything?

Amaterasu was used? Did the people attacked survive? How many? A small or large group? Were they slowly burned to death, or turned to ash instany? Did others look on in fear? Was there a sickening scent? What happened to the flames after they killed; Amaterasu lastsfor 7 days?

Your story is lacking in so many areas. I see you write a lot, but have you ever gone back to check your own work? The best way for a person to improve is to fix their own work. This would have the benefit of helping you understand what you don't like with your own work, and avoid does my in the future. There's actually dozens of reasons I could list for what you should proofread you previous works.
CGpyro chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Ok, the only reason I didn't favorite your story is because Naruto is to overpowered in my opinion. Yes I get that there are a lot of kids that powerful in their own right but really? Haku was powerful, but he was also older even if it was only by three years.
Derek Chavez chapter 35 . 12/15/2016
Can You Update This PRETTY PLEASE:) Also, Can You Have Naruto Become The Jinchuuriki Of The Juubi And Have Him Awaken The Power Of Kaguya During the last chapters, Byakugan tenseigan and the rinne sharingan and the shikotsumyaku is all that is left for him to get so he becomes truly godlike. That and again those are the powers kaguya possesses since she is the "Complete Power".