Reviews for Naruto Senju Uchiha
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
if I Robert Krause did mand Naruto in the way of it why let him sakrua the hyuga gril and some other grils to be Naruto wifes and he buit back the whioppool as 5 majordyom and 1 kand code name the nono tommy arfe his mother old nick name .
Guest chapter 35 . 11/13/2015
Noooo!This is an amazing fanfic!Please dont discontinue it!Well i hope you update soon!
tinyann045 chapter 22 . 10/26/2015
MI nhin
Train Heartnett chapter 35 . 10/26/2015
Awesome !
Continue !
Poke-Mobster chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
How would a civilian know an advanced jutsu? Seriously?
tora1802 chapter 18 . 9/12/2015
you make naruto many many many more weaker when he was one or two chaoters before ;D bad move pls let naruto GODLIKE :)
Crusade chapter 17 . 8/31/2015
Chidori isnt known as lightning blade... Chidori is known as sound of a thousand birds and is an a rank assassination jutsu... Raikiri also known as lightning blade or lightning cutter is an s rank assassination jutsu that kakashi made from the chidori...
RedAfroSamurai chapter 35 . 8/29/2015
I've been reading a lot of fanfiction on naruto and I have got to say this is hands down one of my top 5 while you advance the story you don't alter it too much but it still has major changes that leave you wandering. Why can't this be the original?
Crusade chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
How the FUCK is it even possible for sasuke to tie with naruto for rookie of the year? Naruto used great fire annialation the first day!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/26/2015
So Much power and Mr. Naruto is an idiot. In emergency he can teleport or fly to the destination but he prefer running. In chapter 20 he could have teleport to Tsunade but he is keep running. In chapter 19 he already knows about Kisame and his sword from Zabuza when he was traing in the fire temple and about Itachi from 3rd Hokage but he was protrayed stupid.
Sniperbeattie chapter 35 . 7/24/2015
I NEED MORE!
bad girl 61 chapter 35 . 7/17/2015
I love it!
ABS120 chapter 35 . 7/15/2015
So are you planning to have Yugito unlock her Tail Beast Mode lick Naruto did when they arrive at the island?
Shizu Uchiha chapter 35 . 7/11/2015
Awesome story.
Waiting update!
thermalsnipern7 chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
Hiruzen's reaction to finding out the secret to paperwork is PRICELESS! XD
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »