Reviews for Percy,Annabeth,Thalia and Nico go to hogwarts
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
I don't think the real Percy and Annabeth kiss so dam much...
bigleofan chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
upppppddatttte plllllzzzz I enjoy this so muchhhh
bigleofan chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
aww no pets I wish Percy could have a horse
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
In one of the beginning chapters, you said that the trunks could only be opened by the owner
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
Ron has that dirt on his nose again this has happened, like, every year
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
ERMAHGAWD THALICO *squeals from feels. Hey, that rhymes*
Guest chapter 9 . 6/10/2015
JUST UPDATE!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
But wouldn't Nico have more deaths than Percy? I mean he lives in the underworld with millions of ghosts and skeletons and stuff everywhere
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2015
This story is great! Maybe harry should start to get suspicious to. You could also have Sirius slip and give him a hint a bout the demigod stuff.
sonofgrangerJac chapter 9 . 5/6/2015
hurry up and update plz yours truly sonofgrangerandjackson fell free to pm me with your excuse to why u discontinued the strory and i will adopt it and finish it 4 u if u want.
murp durp 90 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
dude this story is way to good cant stop reading have read it like 10 times already. i know ive said it before but im serious this story should be published its awesome.
murp durp 90 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
hurro just so u know im on this website at least once a day. i hope u considered my advice bye. still a great story.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2015
Weird. On the Sims 4, I have a child Sim named Isabel Didja.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
Thalia's should have been pine, having her being a pine tree for a while, you know.
no one chapter 9 . 3/12/2015
again really good story. depending on wha grade ur in i would suggest updating every week except final if ur in high school. mostly everyone wants good grades so dont bother with this just notify before had so no one gets grumpy. and people also like consistant updates anywhere like in tv shows so they know when the next episode or chapter is up. just a bit of advice love the story i will refer to my self in my reviews now as murp durp 90 my club penguin name so u know it tis me. bye