Reviews for Percy,Annabeth,Thalia and Nico go to hogwarts
JUST UPDATE!
But wouldn't Nico have more deaths than Percy? I mean he lives in the underworld with millions of ghosts and skeletons and stuff everywhere
This story is great! Maybe harry should start to get suspicious to. You could also have Sirius slip and give him a hint a bout the demigod stuff.
sonofgrangerJac chapter 9 . 5/6
hurry up and update plz yours truly sonofgrangerandjackson fell free to pm me with your excuse to why u discontinued the strory and i will adopt it and finish it 4 u if u want.
murp durp 90 chapter 1 . 3/13
dude this story is way to good cant stop reading have read it like 10 times already. i know ive said it before but im serious this story should be published its awesome.
murp durp 90 chapter 1 . 3/13
hurro just so u know im on this website at least once a day. i hope u considered my advice bye. still a great story.
Weird. On the Sims 4, I have a child Sim named Isabel Didja.
Thalia's should have been pine, having her being a pine tree for a while, you know.
no one chapter 9 . 3/12
again really good story. depending on wha grade ur in i would suggest updating every week except final if ur in high school. mostly everyone wants good grades so dont bother with this just notify before had so no one gets grumpy. and people also like consistant updates anywhere like in tv shows so they know when the next episode or chapter is up. just a bit of advice love the story i will refer to my self in my reviews now as murp durp 90 my club penguin name so u know it tis me. bye
no one chapter 2 . 3/12
really like this story. very good plot read the percy jackson series and am on the prisoner of azkaban in harry potter. please no big lovey dovey stuff with thalico. u probably read that he's gay. dont mind that much just no interaction. please make them kick malfoy's butt i HATE him. great story ill keep reading.
Drama Llama chapter 9 . 2/23
GreyEyedGirl, that is awesome, incredibly awesome. I've always wanted to have grey eyes and blonde hair. I already have curls, so I don't have to worry about that, but I like annabeths curls better (if you have them!)
Drama Llama chapter 9 . 2/23
I like the story, but could you possibly try to work on your punctuation in your sentences? It's really bothering me, and so is spacing. It just makes it hard to take in when there is grammar mistakes.
Drama Llama chapter 9 . 2/23
Keep finding the clues Hermione, just keep finding the,...
Drama Llama chapter 5 . 2/23