Reviews for The Hunger Games: Truth or Dare?
Elma XD chapter 11 . 5/12
This story is absolutely hilarious! I hope Peeta gets chosen to do a dare next, that is going to be amazing. I don't doubt your writing skills, but could you update this kinda quickly? (If you still care about this story which hasn't been updated in 2 years...)
Random fan chapter 11 . 5/9
awesome! funny! and just... well, EPIC! as a dare, i think it would be cool if you could get prim a dare to sing a duet with rue. sorry, but that would be soooooooo funny. also, could you make them sing ' things w lost in the fire' by bastille. i love that song, plus it would be kinda ironic. i kno this is a bjt demanding, but it would be awesome if you could do that. Fyi, the reason i have neveer commented on this fanfic is that i bave just read all of theese right now, aand i hav to say, You are an AWESOME authour. honestly.

Soooooo, if you could consider my request, id really appreciate it.

XOXO 3,
someone. :-p
Up date
Charlola30 chapter 11 . 4/5
Hey this is awesome I have read every chapter and this is awesome. Could you make it land on prim and let her do a dare!
What did I just read?
This is really well written and HILARIOUS! Hope to see a new update soon! And some EVERLARK! ;-)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
UPDATE
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
This story is bae! Maybe prim can. Get a dare?
Coralstorm chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
Now I'll never know who it lands on! -pouty face- Can't you just get back to writing? It's the best Hunger Games truth or dare I've read yet.
everlarknation chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
I like the story is prsedent snow gay?
ShyMusic chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
Please do Peeta! If you make him do truth, make him tell the story of him loving katniss since 5 years old. If you do dare, make him do someting to his mother!
Erin9723 chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
Great story! Update soon!
Waiting chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
About a year ago- ah, I'm not even going to try to be nice. Update or I will send President Snow to your house to serenade you with Justin Bieber songs all day!
The Hunger Games Forever chapter 11 . 3/15/2014