Reviews for The Hunger Games: Truth or Dare?
RUE 3 chapter 10 . 1/12
Snow is right.. Clove isnt even that good at throwing knifes..
IzDaSilverWolf chapter 11 . 11/28/2015
You should so do one where Peeta dares Katniss to make out with him infront of everybody. LOL don't ask why crazy idea. :3
Throwing knives and Swords chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
i want cato to be dared if he isn't already, i guess i'll find out. if he's not i will complain like crazy till i die!
Nun nums chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
Do a dare with Katinas and peta !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Oh wait, nvm Gale and Peeta already in there. Oops
katie chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
Hahaha! Snow! Whaaaaat? Should he be in hell tho? If theyre in heaven? Haha! Add Gale and Peeta!
PhoenixFire77 chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
I know it's like, 2 years later, but still- please continue this story! :(
Elma XD chapter 11 . 5/12/2015
This story is absolutely hilarious! I hope Peeta gets chosen to do a dare next, that is going to be amazing. I don't doubt your writing skills, but could you update this kinda quickly? (If you still care about this story which hasn't been updated in 2 years...)
Random fan chapter 11 . 5/9/2015
awesome! funny! and just... well, EPIC! as a dare, i think it would be cool if you could get prim a dare to sing a duet with rue. sorry, but that would be soooooooo funny. also, could you make them sing ' things w lost in the fire' by bastille. i love that song, plus it would be kinda ironic. i kno this is a bjt demanding, but it would be awesome if you could do that. Fyi, the reason i have neveer commented on this fanfic is that i bave just read all of theese right now, aand i hav to say, You are an AWESOME authour. honestly.

Soooooo, if you could consider my request, id really appreciate it.

XOXO 3,
someone. :-p
Guest chapter 11 . 5/2/2015
Up date
Charlola30 chapter 11 . 4/5/2015
Hey this is awesome I have read every chapter and this is awesome. Could you make it land on prim and let her do a dare!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
What did I just read?
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
This is really well written and HILARIOUS! Hope to see a new update soon! And some EVERLARK! ;-)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
UPDATE
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
This story is bae! Maybe prim can. Get a dare?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »