Reviews for Strangers Waiting
killer4853 chapter 5 . 3/13
twinkletin24 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
L0stinl0ve, are you going to be coming back to this story. It's so refreshing and I love how you captured the awesomeness of Darcy. Please think about coming back to this story.
auerlia chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Can't wait for an update
alexceasar chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
seriously hope you decide to update this. very funny
WBH21C chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
So very well done!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
nice
Chinagirl18 chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Haha, nice ending to the chapter. Oh man, I love Darcy. She's my favorite Thor character, right before Loki on the list. Hope to read some more soon!
SexySelena666 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Noooo! How could you do this to me?! Please update soon! Pretty pretty please?!
Mrs. Marie Woods-Winchester chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Please update, I have to know why Darcy was kidnapped again! I bet she gets her negotiation skills down perfect since this one is "real". I just pictured Steve trying to do air quotes lmao to funny. Please update!
Chazioid chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Oh wow, did she just get kidnapped again? anyway this story is awesome, keep up the great work! and please update soon!
Lady Ghost 101 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Hahaha oh god so funny i like how Fury favors Darcy over all the avengers and how The Avengers and The Losers both agree that Darcy grow on anypeople. I love! And the ending where Darcy hopes that she will be able to slap the bitch. Update soon please please!
Forever Fanfiction Lover22 chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
This is really good! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Two of my fav films in one story, brilliant! I cant wait to read more so please update soon
Lady Ghost 101 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Haha love how Darcy has a system for Bruce and is very peotective of it as well as he ipod. Ohhh Aisha is in trouble! Update soon please :)
Lady Ghost 101 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Love how Nat vociemail was Dracy,Can't Talk
love it and cant wait to see the faces on Captain and Jensen when they see each either. Update soon please please! :)