Reviews for Mythos Effect
lzkas chapter 16 . 7/24
this is an interesting story so far. I look forward to more.
Strato1 chapter 16 . 7/12
Overall, a good read. But why haven't the humans been using orbital bombardment? Hope to see more soon.
shadow chapter 16 . 7/3
I liked the chapter!
Update please.
Axcel chapter 13 . 6/28
My suspense of disbelief does not go so far as believing the ML-77, the rocket launcher in the games (a human weapon btw) can hurt any mecha of any size. It takes a few shots to hurt a geth juggernaut in the games, so why would I possibly think anythin made to fight armies of eldritch abominations can be hurt by it? Hell no.
Axcel chapter 11 . 6/28
Earth has both levo and dextro species and humans and most earth animals can consume both.
Axcel chapter 11 . 6/28
The thing that nothing can go faster than light is a hypothesis, not a law. It is also not used by scientists. The same goes for the Theory of Relativity (both general and special). In fact, Einstein abandoned the theories when he failed for years to get his math to make it work. So, the theories of relativity are mathematically incorrect.
Axcel chapter 6 . 6/27
Stupid Desolas. In such a situation he should shrink the area occupied by his forces to focus on volume-of-fire.

Also, sex, not gender. Sex is biological, gender is how an individual identifies.
Axcel chapter 5 . 6/27
So, Tager are basically Cthulutech's Space Marines?
Axcel chapter 4 . 6/27
The resistance was nothing special? Really? From people wearing powered armor and wielding weapons intended for fighting eldritch abominations from beyond the pale? I somehow doubt that.
Axcel chapter 3 . 6/27
While kinetic barriers *can* block plasma and any other energy weapon, they are attuned not to so that solar wind and background radiation and particles don't rapidly destroy their barriers and then keep them down. So the plasma weapons would NOT be impeded at all. By design, not a technological deficiency.
Axcel chapter 4 . 6/27
Rocket launchers are recoilless weapons systems.
Awesome, this looking true eyes of turian soldier is really intresting ,and and rest of turian characters
is diverse and real. I will for sure read next chapters.
Nogoodnms chapter 16 . 6/16
Ended up skipping past the entirety of the last three chapters. I don't care about the Turians getting wrecked, you've made that point already. I have no reason to care about Adrien. None of this is interesting. Show me the development of humanity on the galactic stage. Show me secret alliances or something. Show me something interesting for christ's sake.

I want to follow this but in good conscience I can't. Hopefully in the future you'll do something better.
Nogoodnms chapter 5 . 6/16
Man, I want to like this, but you're not doing a good job of executing your ideas. Lots of virtually nothing is happening, these battles are getting tiresome (he blew up an alien, the alien was scared, and then the alien died), the character interactions are awkward and forced, and the whole time you keep dumping exposition and expecting me, as a reader, to care about it all.

Seriously, this needs some work to shine like it should.