Reviews for Mythos Effect
CHMIEL chapter 17 . 10/16
This is one of the best stories on Fan-fiction but its ridiculous how long it takes for updates.
This story has been ongoing since the year 2013 with only 17 chapters.
Omniscent1 either update more often or put this story to rest.
Looking forward to the next chapter
When get to including Shepard please make him a tager(A specter class tager for extra irony
Listen, I get you want a Turians POV, but stop. Their all gonna be fucking dead soon
Joe Lawyer chapter 17 . 9/27
I'm not much of a fan of Mass Effect, nor have I ever heard of Cthulhu Mythos, but damn if this wasn't a hell of an interesting story. I couldn't stop reading it, even when it was 3 in the morning and I should have been long sleeping.

Really, really, interesting fic. Earth has seen some shit and come out far stronger for it. They're also painfully aware of just how insignificant they are in comparison to the true powers in the universe, so they hold nothing back and are ever aware that they need to fight for their right to exist always. That kind of ruthless pragmatism will serve them very well when the Reapers show up. This war with the Turians will further hone their edge and make them even more deadly in the end. They'll need all the hard lessons they learned in this war to survive the next fight to come.

I really hope you come back to this story in the future. I would really love to read more.
Benthatguy chapter 1 . 9/24
Any ideas when the next update is coming
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 17 . 9/12
hmmm... quite the interesting story.
Sabatie chapter 15 . 9/8
No. Definitely not gods. Humans do not want to commit suicide. Stupid of me.
Sabatie chapter 16 . 9/8
Love this story! What humans will do when they reach Palaven? I don't think that they'd send troops down there because it'd meatgrinder. And considering that turians bombed Shanxi into oblivion without second thought I'd think that humans are PISSED. I think only about three possible things what'd happen to Palaven:
Best case scenario - humans bomb most cities and military installations into oblivion and utilize Zerg rash tactic to curb-stomp survivors;
Bad scenario - humans decide to swarm Palaven with eldritch horrors like what they did on Shanxi;
Worst case scenario - humans decide to simply open door to something(maybe Old ones, Outer gods etc, etc(though old ones and outer gods would be extremely dangerous overkill that could backfire)) to turn Palaven into eldritch location(or something worse)
I'd like it if they unleashed some Shambling Horrors on Palaven to soften them up first.
Brainarius chapter 17 . 8/24
Superhumans. Although I find it hard to believe that the Mi-gou never invented energy shields. Also, why do they not just send in a murder instead of these engineered monsters?
Toto-the-Cactus chapter 17 . 8/22
This is just so good. Can't wait to read if Spatarus finally get some sense slapped in his head. All things considered, this plot is going smut ass fucking hell and I love it 333
Toto-the-Cactus chapter 13 . 8/20
This story is wonderful! I feel so lucky for finding this with such well development in the plot and characters. I can't wait to read more. You're really good!
T-568-B chapter 17 . 8/6
The fact that orbital bombardment hasn't been used is irking me to no end. Why send meat into the grinder when you can simply nuke the grinder?

The whole Asari diplomacy failure and Humans rejecting to talk with anyone but the Turians also felt WAY too forced.

I also think the Adrian "arc" is quite unnecessary/boring, if you're not thinking of keeping him alive as one of the main characters. And even if you are keeping him alive, it'll seem forced.

Whats keeping other races other than Turian from engaging diplomatically with Humankind?

Overall; Great story, although the last couple of chapters have been pretty stale, hope you write more.
Praise Azathoth
JonatanL123 chapter 5 . 8/6
If Ivan Kuzma supposed to have a russian or slavic origin, than his name is wrong, because its just two names, not a name and surname.