Reviews for Mythos Effect
zeps9001 chapter 5 . 2/3
This is not how you introduce characters in a story. This is super lazy just naming 20 of them and giving quick summary, how could anyone remember all of them? First of all that's too much, I know you took them from DnD spreadsheet but at least cut out the level 2s. And introduce them naturally as the story progresses.
H596 chapter 1 . 1/25
Saw “mythoswas intrigued.

Saw “Cthulhutechdidn’t stop reading til it was done.
That guy Josh chapter 16 . 1/14
Is this story still being updated, because I just found it and i am hooked on it. I hope the turians come to their senses soon and accept peace (by their own favorite way, a gun to the head) from the humans. Ps. Awesome job with this story, its is very unique.
Totong chapter 16 . 1/1
To Omniscent1, Happy New Year!
theAtomicTitan0 chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Good story but please if you add more world building to the codex put it into a separate chapter as most the story is less than half
HolyKnight5 chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
No hope for any update or this its in Hiatus/Dead/Abandoned?
World Theory chapter 13 . 11/4/2017
The instant I read that the creature bit Saren's arm, I knew he would survive, lose the arm, be traumatized, and be driven to seek out revenge. Because of course that would happen! Saren has plot armour, because the story supposedly needs him, until it doesn't anymore.

If that seems harsh, it's because this is the last chapter I'm reading before I go to bed, and my personality tends to suffer when I'm tired. (I also tend to ramble a bit.)
World Theory chapter 4 . 11/2/2017
If codex entries like this are going to be a regular thing, I doubt that even half of the total word count of the story will actually be the story.
Benthatguy chapter 16 . 10/24/2017
I love this story I want to see more from the POV of civilians like news broadcast and stuff. And please update more
BattleshipFusou chapter 16 . 10/19/2017
This story is, quite frankly, astoundingly good. I can’t wait to see how things progress from here on out.
unimportant chapter 3 . 10/17/2017
Antimatter-matter annihilation will give a spike across the entire EM spectrum.
Estimates one has seen but cannot currently source put a 2gm-antimatter/2gm matter annihilation at around the equivalent of a 30 Mtonne nuke; take this estimate with a pinch of salt.

Otherwise, wheee! Eat hot photons, xeno slime!
Reader25846 chapter 4 . 10/15/2017
Where's the demigods T-T
scifienthusiast chapter 16 . 10/15/2017
I love this story! In the future, when there is peace, is it possible for aliens to become TAGERS or it will only be from humans?
Reader25846 chapter 3 . 10/15/2017
OP humans XP
Reader25846 chapter 2 . 10/15/2017
do Shepard exist in here?