Reviews for Mythos Effect
The Cat chapter 15 . 10/12
Update requested...
Update please.
Totong chapter 15 . 10/1
May the Old Ones show mercy on Adrien and his soldiers on this battlefield of DEATH!
James Magnus chapter 15 . 9/13
Heh, I just want to say that I read all of this in practically one sitting and from the looks of things, it's a bad time to be a turian in the galaxy right about now. That being said, though I highly doubt it, I hope Victus makes it out of this in one piece; I kinda liked the guy back int ME3, real upstanding sort of turian with the kind of out-of-the-box thinking that was a welcome change from the usual Hierarchy drivel.

Hopes aside, I really like what I've read thus far. You've had me excited, terrified, intrigued, and amused the whole way through, and sometimes all at once. As someone who loves the setting and concepts of Cthulhutech but has never gotten a chance to play it, this story is something of a dream come true, getting to see the world that snared my interests brought to life and pitted against another favorite universe and win is morbidly enthralling and I'm almost hesitant to say that I'm loving every maddening minute of it. I cannot wait to see what new horrors await the turians in their war with humanity, say nothing of what will follow. Given we've already fought and repelled an invasion against extraterrestrials and That-Which-Should-Not-Be before, I'd say defeating the Reapers will be child's play in comparison. Plus, given that it will come on the heels of this war, perhaps the Citadel Council will actually listen to us this time, not that they know we're not messing around when it comes to this sort of thing.

On a side note, it's been a while since we've seen the Tager Murders around. I shudder in both fear and anticipation at the thought of just what part they might have to play in this grisly affair. Given that they're essentially humanity's black-ops now, I cannot help but wonder if they've had run-ins with the turian Ghosts, and just how their biotics measured up against the otherworldly horrors of the Tagers, if they measured up at all.

In any case, know that you've secured anothe fan and follower with this masterful work of yours, one who wishes you nothing but the best in your endeavours in and out of fanfiction, and who looks forward to reading what happens next. Until that time, stay safe out there, stay awesome, and keep up the incredible work, my friend :D!

- James Magnus.
T-Biggz chapter 15 . 9/10
2 things
1. I like that Turian Adrien
2. How long do you plan on continuing the "First Contact War"?

okay 3 things
Do you think you can do a chapter to how the rest of the individual Galactic races are responding to this incident?
WhaleLord420 chapter 15 . 9/6
Took a while to get back to this, I'm surprised didn't suspect an update, that's not a bad surprise though. P
Spiritblade chapter 15 . 8/27
I love this.

Turian, meet Cthulhu. Cthulhu, meet Turian. Please proceed to scare - and shoot - the living, Holy Jesus out of each other. I pity the Hierarchy. They are in for a serious beating. I mean, the Alliance fought and WON against the Great Old Ones and their servants. They will not forgive or forget any entity or race that have plans to do as their old enemies had. They are willing to throw Creation in the respective faces of both, and then some, to make sure they die screaming (or permanently crippled, if they do get defeated - Curses are NASTY things).

I have an idea to introduce Shepherd, though. The Batarians find a major Alliance outpost, launch a raid, succeed - and get payback. Shepherd comes in, with a major strike force, and turns Torfan into a nightmare that gives everyone else nightmares. And he does it with that icy calm that makes winter warm.

Oh, before I forget, you might want to look at Demonbane. It is an anime/h-game that revolves around the Mythos. Check it out on TV Tropes; it may give you some inspiration. The Old Ones are still out there. This will give the characters some serious firepower to break their jaws if they want to come back for another round.
tcs-shadowwalker chapter 15 . 8/17
Why do I get the feeling that medallion Adrien's wife gave him, is more than meets the eye?

Why do I feel that Adrien is going to get a really big wake-up call that there really are demons out there and he just so happens to have the only artifact that is capable of protecting him...?
When's the next chappie?
Natzi Sumbitch chapter 15 . 8/3
Did we do something wrong? Do you not like us anymore? Is that the reason for the sparse updates? lol jk but seriously though these slow update times are putting me into withdrawal and withdrawal is a miserable state to be in. Plz update.
ThatTallGuy chapter 15 . 7/29
IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE!, Right now that out of the way great fic can't wait for the next chapter
When's the next chapter? Also, when can we expect to see some shogoths unleashed on a Turian world that is far from Digeris? Without being hindered by a need for Mass Relays, the humans can attack anywhere in Turian space at any time. They could shoot a missile full of Shambling Horrors right at Palaven whenever they want!
Heimei chapter 15 . 7/21
lol... I've read some fanfictions where humans are overpowered and wipe the floor with Turan faces, such as one where we encase Sol in a Dyson sphere, fill our solar system with guns and ships that it's a traffic jam of military vessels to fly from pluto the earth, but this one.

I picture the Moon presence from Bloodborne dashing around from wall to streetpost, almost faster than a Turian eye can track, shooting pure death at a Turian platoon, and descending upon their APC with tentacles, evaporating the steel on touch, and regenerating limbs whilst doing so, and it's just the standard stealth Engel...

Bravo. A war against hell itself steeled this humanity. Reapers wouldn't last a day against this Federation.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 7/17
Very interesting intro, nice work.