Reviews for Mythos Effect
Fucking turians deserve to be punished.
MidwestMidgardian chapter 17 . 7/8
Love this story, love how you use the cthulhu mythos. When they reach Palaven (and they totally will) will they go with standard invasion or not waste the resources and just swarm the planet with cosmic abominations? With how well defended Palaven would be, wouldn’t it be easier that way? Maybe even humble the Turian race by having their precious homeworld be devoured by temporarily opening a portal to let a “thing” on the other side reach out, grab and drag it in, serving forever as a symbol of what happens when you cross humanity and that there is something all too real behind the human’s “magic”. Haha sorry, just had that idea and needed to get it out, good luck!
GarretGood chapter 17 . 6/29
I really enjoyed reading this story, thanks for sharing it.
I'm really excited for how the story will progress from the Turian perspective, especially since there is so much potential for contrast between them and Humans.
Thean Bitter Crowe chapter 15 . 6/27
Funny enough, Tarkin is my favorite character of this story, this motherfucker has gone thru hell and back, and hell was full of a shit ton of abominations.
Thean Bitter Crowe chapter 11 . 6/26
JUST IN: ALIEN ACCIDENTLY MIND RAPES A HUMAN, MORE AT FIVE!
scifienthusiast chapter 2 . 6/23
Here are some ideas: Eldritch organisation in Omega: making deals with Aria, taking over mercenary organisations such as Blood pack. Bloodgods healing Quarians and being worshiped by Vorcha.
SamuelthegreatOO chapter 17 . 6/18
I didn’t know I needed this until I read it. Please continue the story. I wonder what the Reapers will think...
Someguy the anon chapter 17 . 6/9
dang this was good
Someguy the anon chapter 16 . 6/9
lol, Victus is Latin for loser
PLEASE READ ME chapter 1 . 6/7
Dear mr Cthulhu we have recently discovered that the entity that is named sovrin (and his kind) is in violation of your monster patent and has severely declined reprashon payment for the patent of the Cthulhu form and likeness and also has been going around and reaping the universe( as in )pertending to be a OLD GOD and wont pay reprashon payment for copy wright infingment of way over the total amount of moneys the universe can hold please in human English please respond using the number for a phone inclosed to get back to us so we can quickly and hopefully efficiently work together to solve this issue for our simbeotic benefits signed wings bowe and hart lawferm Incorporated
Pteaset chapter 17 . 6/6
Another wonderful chapter
Pteaset chapter 15 . 6/6
I really love the story I really hope you continue it all the way through the trilogy and make it wildly different in the games
Pteaset chapter 14 . 6/5
So good
Pteaset chapter 3 . 6/5
I really like this story I really hope humanity stands alone and doesn’t join the council
Pteaset chapter 2 . 6/4