Reviews for What do you mean!
Ummm update plssss
Ltowls chapter 8 . 5/15
Please update! I want to see percy come into the story.
MelodyDaughterOfHecate chapter 7 . 4/26
You forgot control ships and know where he is at sea (sea of monsters )
Percabet101 chapter 8 . 4/9
I HOPE you CONTINUE this story SOON!
Winry-Rockbell-Potter chapter 8 . 2/14
Oh gods please update soon-
Green-PJOfreak-HighLighter chapter 8 . 1/30
Please Please Please work on this and finish this it make me sooooooooo happy to see a god representation of how the characters react to the stories. Please keep working on this amazing project you are amazing.
Demi-Fae chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Uh, no of fence, and correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this last updated in March? If that's halfway done, that must be a really long chapter...
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
Hi just thought I'd say, in chapter 7 when Frank mentioned the glacier, it collapsed, it didn't explode
manuel.camero.12 chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Hehehe I like it it has funny and sad moments. Hope your able to finish all the books hope Percy appears later up the good work
Percy chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Add me already!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
THIS IS AMAZING!
LilyGold23 chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Please write some more, I really like your story.
Percyisawesome chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
I love the story please update soon
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
Okay a few things.
First, OMGshpleasenextchaperlikenow!
Second, thank you! I honestly thought the premise of them reading the books just sounded well...kinda stupid. Thankfully I clicked on your fic, and you definitely proved me wrong! I've loved every minute of reading this (even the minutes/hours I should have been sleeping).
3rd, Man, I can't wait until they get to book three! Annabeth's reaction to Athena's threat and preventing Percy from acting sooner is going to be priceless!
Finally, OMGshPleaseNEXTCHAPTER! (At least don't quit. People are still reading and enjoying this fic)
Elia the Huntress chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
one word A-MA-ZING this is probbaly like one of the best fanfics on this websites honest pleeeeeaaaase keep posting this is a really amazingly awesome story plz bring in reyna and coach hedge and maybe someone like a certain rainbow godess that percy meets in the son of neptune and our very own sally jackson and paul blofis even maybe annoying octavian plus maybe a special visit from dead heroes like selena beauragaurd charles beckendorf bianca di angelo and ooh i just thought of this CALYPSO