Reviews for Changeless
mt15 chapter 11 . 3/17
UGH! I need Klaroline bad at this point; I am so deprived.
mt15 chapter 9 . 3/17
So angsty it is suffocating; I hate it so much. It is fantastic! Flawless emotion and context. I can only hope for a happy ending.
mt15 chapter 5 . 3/16
Human Caroline?! Plot twist gone extreme .
sweet.sonata chapter 19 . 3/10
So.. just wanted to leave a review by stating that your Klaroline verse is one of my favorites! I am so in love with Timeless and Changeless. I love how you gave a little Kennett as well. I feel though.. still.. that something things are not resolved,, for me. I feel bad for Rebekah! Whats going to happen to her?! What about Bonnie?! So many feels! And it just makes me so sad that youre finished with this verse wahh :(
gonnabeachef chapter 19 . 3/5
Man, I was kind of hoping that Caroline would get pregnant from them both being human when they had sex before Marcel's party. And that by some miracle magical pregnancy she wouldn't actually die... But still the best Klaroline I've read thus far. :)
I just read both Timeless and Changeless in less than 24 hours. That was incredible and both left me completely amazed. now don't know what to do with my life.
Oh god I have never cried in a FanFiction before this but man, I am crying. I figure Caroline can't be dead for realz but Kol, my sweet baby Kol. Please tell me you haven't actually ripped him away from me (great fic ahahaha)
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 19 . 1/26
Yes! Happy ending! Love it!
luxinthetux chapter 19 . 1/12
This story kept me on my toes the whole time. And those last few chapters had me struggling to read through the tears. Only thing i can said is Bravo! This was truly amazing! It's been long since a fanfic has been so good it's made me cry. Thanks for writting this, I really appreciated it. Keep it up! Love, Lucy
calovestowrite chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Loved Timeless. Loved Changeless even more. Thank you for making my Christmas more enjoyable! Cheers!
MartaSwan chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
Both timeless and changeless were AMAZING. But this one made me cry. Those are the first klaroline ff I've ever read and I adored them. Thank you.
Hollywoodlove09 chapter 19 . 12/24/2014
Read both these stories in two days and I'm positive when I say u should do a third part
littlemsstrawberry chapter 19 . 12/16/2014
Love this. Spent the whole day reading everything
SomeKindOfFan chapter 19 . 9/18/2014
I rhino my phone is waterproof-ish, because it still works after this story. And btw this is the third story where i cried, so... Beautiful.
Lisa chapter 1 . 9/17/2014