Reviews for Changeless
I don't usually leave reviews for stories, but wow, yours has coaxed me out of my hesitation. Seriously, this sequel seems even better than Timeless and Limitless! Although I wish Kennett could have happened in the land of the living, this story is at the top of my list of great Klaroline Fanfics. Great job! I also love that you are such a responsible writer, you complete and see your stories through to the end. Most writers can't even say that much, and I have to say, your efforts are definitely appreciated on that behalf. The writing though is awesome! It gave me chills (seriously), and at the end of this story it left me wondering, why again did TVD not do season 3/4 this way? I agree with you 100% that season 4 of TVD didn't live up to my expectations or the show's potential. After such a bad season I was surprised they didn't cancel the show, but luckily they didn't, because in my mind, season 6 and 8 were the best seasons. Your story gave me the same feelings the last episode of TVD gave me, although I wasn't sobbing hysterically at a major character's death (hint, hint), it will take me a few days to get over it (as if I ever could). Anyways, I apologize for my rant, just had to put that out there.
angie18vigo chapter 19 . 2/24
Ameeee este fanfic
Emily81802 chapter 19 . 1/18
Great sequel loved this one and Timeless!
farahsbc chapter 19 . 11/6/2016
Sad it's ending I enjoyed this story
farahsbc chapter 18 . 11/6/2016
Silas is gone thank god
farahsbc chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Great chapter
Omega-Maharan chapter 19 . 8/15/2016
I love the both of the stories, your inspiration and your imagination. My emotions were on a roller coaster thought they would never stop, I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm happy and sad and then I'm all out crying that's it's over. This was a really great story and I had the pleasure of reading it!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/11/2016
I do not have words.
WHY ARE YOU SUCH A GOOD WRITER?!
PS: if you decide to ever write or if you've already written the kol/bonnie thing, can you just make another note and tell us the name?
kickassfu chapter 19 . 6/22/2016
I HATE YOU! HOW DARE YOU?! HOW FREAKING DARE YOU? First Kol and Caroline die, which ok I figured you would find away around...still I was heartbroken, BUT THEN BONNIE DIES TO BRING BACK CAROLINE?! I can't...I teared up, this fic is heartbreaking, you're mean, I don't want to talk to you ever again. I was expecting you to bring Bonnie and Kol back but you didn't *cries*
Ok now seriously, why and how are you such an amazing writer? I LOVED THIS FIC SO MUCH! I had to stop reading it a few times 'cause I couldn't deal with it, my poor heart...but here I am and now I miss it and I want more lol Seriously this was perfect and thank the lord you didn't use that shitty canon xD you made it way more interesting! Thank you for writing this :D
minabenja chapter 19 . 5/16/2016
EXCELLENT.
MAGNIFICENT.
Everything you could possibly dream of regarding a KC fanfic.
THIS. IS. BEAUTIFUL.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/4/2016
Ok but why has Caroline not told klaus that Rebekah held her wrist to silas's mouth? That it was Rebekah's fault silas's could track her?
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2016
"Klaus?" Bonnie snorted. "I thought he bailed on you and this whole thing."

Bitchy thing to say to someone who is hurting. Then again Caroline is used to being treated like crap, so I suppose that's why you have been writing things that was. The characters are in character for the most part.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2016
You've written that Bonnie & Stefan have brown eyes and klaus has grey eyes but the first two are green and Klaus's are blue. I'm wondering if you just didn't know or maybe you changed canon because you liked those changes to their appearance. No criticism, just thought I would point it out because I'm a stickler for details.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2016
You gave Caroline of all people the cure? cries forever at the injustice
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
I think it was really inconsiderate of Caroline to do that to klaus. Damon and Bonnie will always prioritise Elena and Caroline knows that yet is reckless with her life, not caring that if she dies she will destroy klaus FOREVER whereas her friends will be sad for a few days then move on.
1,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »