Reviews for Changeless
Omega-Maharan chapter 19 . 8/15
I love the both of the stories, your inspiration and your imagination. My emotions were on a roller coaster thought they would never stop, I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm happy and sad and then I'm all out crying that's it's over. This was a really great story and I had the pleasure of reading it!
I do not have words.
WHY ARE YOU SUCH A GOOD WRITER?!
PS: if you decide to ever write or if you've already written the kol/bonnie thing, can you just make another note and tell us the name?
kickassfu chapter 19 . 6/22
I HATE YOU! HOW DARE YOU?! HOW FREAKING DARE YOU? First Kol and Caroline die, which ok I figured you would find away around...still I was heartbroken, BUT THEN BONNIE DIES TO BRING BACK CAROLINE?! I can't...I teared up, this fic is heartbreaking, you're mean, I don't want to talk to you ever again. I was expecting you to bring Bonnie and Kol back but you didn't *cries*
Ok now seriously, why and how are you such an amazing writer? I LOVED THIS FIC SO MUCH! I had to stop reading it a few times 'cause I couldn't deal with it, my poor heart...but here I am and now I miss it and I want more lol Seriously this was perfect and thank the lord you didn't use that shitty canon xD you made it way more interesting! Thank you for writing this :D
minabenja chapter 19 . 5/16
EXCELLENT.
MAGNIFICENT.
Everything you could possibly dream of regarding a KC fanfic.
THIS. IS. BEAUTIFUL.
Ok but why has Caroline not told klaus that Rebekah held her wrist to silas's mouth? That it was Rebekah's fault silas's could track her?
"Klaus?" Bonnie snorted. "I thought he bailed on you and this whole thing."

Bitchy thing to say to someone who is hurting. Then again Caroline is used to being treated like crap, so I suppose that's why you have been writing things that was. The characters are in character for the most part.
You've written that Bonnie & Stefan have brown eyes and klaus has grey eyes but the first two are green and Klaus's are blue. I'm wondering if you just didn't know or maybe you changed canon because you liked those changes to their appearance. No criticism, just thought I would point it out because I'm a stickler for details.
You gave Caroline of all people the cure? cries forever at the injustice
I think it was really inconsiderate of Caroline to do that to klaus. Damon and Bonnie will always prioritise Elena and Caroline knows that yet is reckless with her life, not caring that if she dies she will destroy klaus FOREVER whereas her friends will be sad for a few days then move on.
brightflare chapter 19 . 4/29
Great story!
3tinkgemini chapter 16 . 1/15
Blah! No matter how many times I read this story I'm balling my eyes out by the end of this chapter...arg...painful...but amazingly written...ugh.
Uhl chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Perfect!
addicted to klaroline chapter 19 . 12/18/2015
the last three chapters made me smile, cry, afraid, anxious all at the same time..i feel like a little crazy over here..well thank u for the crazy journey honey..all of the sleepless nights just to read this are all worth it..
Guest chapter 19 . 10/7/2015
I LOVED your depiction of Caroline and Bonnie's friendship. I normally don't cry reading fanfiction cause its not real. However with this story, I got so caught up reading Bonnie's thoughts and experiences after Caroline died before I knew it I had tears rolling down my face.

Klaus and Caroline were just perfect. Don't know how else I can describe it.

I really feel sorry for Rebekah though. How Klaus treats her in the end but it feels true to Klaus personality.

I could go on and on about the things I loved but in conclusion thanks for giving us this. It was a lovely and captivating read.
farahsbc chapter 17 . 9/13/2015
You're making bonnie and kol so magically beautiful
1,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »