Reviews for Hellfire Club
yjandtt chapter 7 . 8/19
midnyte chapter 7 . 5/23
This story is so unique and intriguing! Please continue!
elyssalyn chapter 7 . 3/1
Normally I'm a big Rob/Rae fan. They just fit. I think Robin is wasted on Starfire and Raven is wasted on Beastboy. Just my opinion of course. I find though that I can get on board with RedX and Raven specially in this alternate universe you've created. Having said that, I hope that your wrtiing muse drags you back to finish this story because I really want to see where this goes. Oh and by the by, kudos for the awesome writing.
Nina the Keyblader Mistress chapter 7 . 2/10
I need more.. I love how it is slow build, and how he annoys her. I love how Kori just wants Rae to be happy. - I do need more Richard and Rae moments however. 3
Nagy Bari chapter 7 . 2/10
Pretty please continue this story :) It's just too interesting, and refreshingly avoiding too much romantic part. So please, we need to know how is Slade connected to the disappeared ghost :)
ChocoMhilo chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Don't u have any plans on continuing this?the story is great...and its such a waste leaving it unfinished...luv ur stories hehe
pasadisu chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
T_T /cries

What a beautiful first chapter. And OHMYGAWD TILLY BAHAHHAA A CHEST TO DO LAUNDRY ON BAHAHAHAH SHOULDERS FOR THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD AHAHAHAH. she's a godsend lmao.

I also really enjoy Jason's and Raven's interaction; you could really feel the awkward cuteness, haha, and it was a good detail where he checked her ring, as we end up being at that age and having to do that, too! xD
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
How have you not keep this story up
I'm so into it!
But I will say that jinx and redx is not a good match
snarkyturtle19 chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
Excellent! When will you write more for this particular story?
RaeRaexx chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
This story is so intriguing! Please if you can update soon.
calicoToones chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
Now things are starting to get interesting, right when you paused work on this! I'll keep watch for when you continue, and i hope it gets scary.
calicoToones chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
The relationship with Raven and Jason/X is developing nicely in the last couple chapters, and his characterization is coming through. But could we please raise at least one demon?
calicoToones chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
Another good chapter! And all the Titans are appearing in some incarnation :) But I'm wanting something exciting to happen...
calicoToones chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Jinx doesn't let people take her for granted.
Sucky Reviewer chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
This is an amazing story, any chance you'll finish it?