Reviews for The Crimson Hour
allthosefandomfeels chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Oh my God the feels! That was so beautiful, and the description and your writing style are amazing. The portrait of Les Amis broken and lonely broke my heart. You are a very talented writer.
Barricade Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
That was very nice, very dark, and very true.
Iceangel1229 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This was perfect. Your characterizations are spot-on and Grantaire's vision of the future was chilling. Thank you so much for sharing! Until next time :)
Carly Carnations chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Oh my God, this is wonderful and it doesn't contain a completely angsting Grantaire and can be taken in a platonic e/R which is amazing because I haven't yet read one like that :) And now your compliments to me are that much more wonderful now I see /your/ story!

And what Grantaire described to Enjolras about what would happen to the Amis is very much probably what would happen :(
Caroline chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Wonderfully moving, when R was discribing what would happen if Enjolras turned himself in I was just, I can't even...
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I liked it. I liked matter-of-fact Grantaire as opposed to tragic overreacting over anything related to his apollo Grantaire :)
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
...
WELL THAT WAS AMAZING.
Please keep going in our fandom! I love the ER friendshio thing- I agree with you wholeheartedly, unlike some ppl think Les Amis are not a gay group. You NAILED this, and yiu havent even read the Brick. I cant wait to see what you write after yiu have read that.
please keep writing! The les mis fandom needs you!
pheonixofmusic2537 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
A truly fantastic work, written with real heart and conviction, it is so vivid and emotional, I cannot wait for more of your amazing works!
Justina McConnel chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Hey I love it soo much! It is completely different from what I write. It is darker but then again that is all down to the author and who they are because each person writes differently. I still like this style but I prefer something lighter and more romantic than what you have written here. Great descriptions and good use of language much broader than mine :P I hope you continue to do well in this endevour of yours. I hope to one day see something of your own creation and imagination. You never know we could race to see who is the first one to get on the shelves. I issue this challenge to you!
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I've read the book and seen the musical. I'd like to see the movie, but I haven't had a chance yet. So I don't know much about this fandom, but this was very touching and well written . . . as always.

Looking forward to more from you, especially the ends of the stories you've started!

Ahem.

:P
Phoenixflames12 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
THIS IS BRILLIANT! I love all your characterisations (especially as its your first time doing Les Miserables- they are all spot on!) and your description of Enjolras' grief and survivor's guilt is really, really, really realistic and so poignantly heartbreaking! Grantaire's vision of a future without the golden Apollion leader actually made me choke up a bit as did your description of their friendships- brilliant, heartbreaking writing! Keep going- definately something for me to follow! x
Karin chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
WOW! I've been reading a lot of R-Enjolras Fanfcition lately, but this one's the best I've ever read. Believable characters, beatuiful choice of words, very poetic and emotional. Keep writing!
stagepageandscreen chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Oh my word, this is your first Les Mis fanfiction. I'm in awe, seriously. The rawness of emotion, the characterisations, the poetic quality of the words (Jehan would be proud!) the sheer emotional aspect of it has left me gobsmacked.
Congratulations on an excellent piece of literature.
SPAS or Libz
Sarahbob chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
this was beautiful and so realistic. I could easily picture it in my mind! Great work